[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

A feud between a Backstreet Boy and a backup singer. A retiring tour manager. A relapse. A case of unrequited love. A fight between friends with benefits. A fight between best friends. These are a few of the things that Amelia Yurikovich and AJ McLean have to deal with on the Lyrics in the Attic tour. Dealing with their best friends’ drama leaves little time for their own and its become a bit of a nuisance. While Amelia and AJ are struggling with feelings of their own, they have to deal with squabbles amongst the crew and their own group of friends. On top of that they have their jobs do to as performer and stage manager. You never think that the stupid little things that you have to deal with every day can change your life forever.


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Group
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9
Completed: No
Word count: 20858
Read: 14579
Published: 08/21/09
Updated: 09/22/09
Story Notes:
I had a very hard time coming up with a title for this story. I'm still not happy with this title, so I'm very open to suggestions! P.S. Reviews do kind of spur me, the more reviews I get, the faster I'm likely to post. Just a hint...

1. Chapter 1 by Jane Eyre [ - ] (4132 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Jane Eyre [ - ] (1162 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Jane Eyre [ - ] (2967 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Jane Eyre [ - ] (938 words)
I originally did not intend for this story to be about AJ's sobriety. I had just bought the book his mother wrote about his rise to fame and his struggles through addiction. I was about half way through it when I discovered the TMZ footage of AJ stumbling all over the sidewalk. This apparently was old news, but it was a shock to me, since I'm not a fan that follows the Boys' every move. I haven't found much about the "supposed" relapse, but I decided that I would include that aspect in the story. I did not do this to disrespect AJ in any shape or form, in fact I put a lot of my own problems into this story and look at this as a way to vent. I've been dealing with my own issues of depression and can no way fault anyone for dealing with that problem in any way. I hope you enjoy my story, and I thank everyone for the reviews, they are very much appreciated.

5. Voting Poll! by Jane Eyre [ - ] (305 words)

6. Chapter 5 by Jane Eyre [ - ] (4957 words)

7. Chapter 6 by Jane Eyre [ - ] (2435 words)

8. Chapter 7 by Jane Eyre [ - ] (2793 words)

9. Chapter 8 by Jane Eyre [ - ] (1169 words)
Today I saw the video for straight through my heart and I've got to say, I'd like to know what the guys were thinking. I know everyone wants to capitalize on Twilight and the vampire thing, but girl on girl in a basement with fake plastic vampire teeth and really cheesy dance moves? Could have been so much better. I don't know what's happened to music videos anymore. I'll love Backstreet's Back forever, but this video, eesh. Just had to vent, sorry. Still waiting for reviews, otherwise, whats the point of writing?