- Text Size +
I stared at my wall for quite sometime. In my mind i was dreaming all about what it would be like to finally meet Nick Carter. I was short compared to him and most of all not being the blondes that he normally likes, I was a brunette. My mind would raced as i was thinking of all sorts of things then i was startled when i heard his voice sing I Got You. In fact, i didnt even realize that he was on a loop. From this, i was out of my dream world would my telephone rang. "Hello?" "Hey Haylee, Guess What?" said my best friend Mellie. "What?" "You and I are going to the backstreet boys' concert tonight!!" "Oh My God!" I jumped up and down knowing that my future dream might finally be coming true. "When Is It?" "Tonight!! i already said that, were u even listening?" "Um yeah, i was just.." "Yeah quit dreaming of nick and get ready" "Ok" As soon as i hung up all i could think about was seeing Nick up on the stage. Just staring at him for a couple of hours was fine with her.
~~~~~~~~
"We are here." "I know, im so nervous." It was true. I was nervous cause mellie didnt mention the fact that we were front roll. When we got in the doors, we took our seats after of course getting some bsb t-shirts. Then the first song began to play. I was nervous cause i heard him. Nervous cause i was gonna see the owner of that voice of an angel. Then all of sudden my mind was focused again in reality. He was right there in front of me. Looking down and smiling. For some reason it was like he was staring right into my eyes or maybe he wasn't? But i truly liked the performance, well the whole concert in fact. When it was all over mellie and i were getting ready to leave and i took so many pictures and just couldn't believe he stood so close to me. We didnt have the backstage passes so we truly in fact were leaving the concert until someone had tried to....

Bam!

Ow!

Crash!

I fluttered my eyes a couple of times, thinking maybe i just dreamed of everything. Thinking i would find my surroundings of my room. I found a pair of eyes that were blue. Knowing that mellie doesn't have blue eyes.
"Hey, how are you feeling?"
"Fine, what happened?" I tried to sit up but the person wouldn't let me. Boy, did i know why the person wouldn't let me. I was way dizzy and i finally was focusing more into who the person was. When i grabbed the person for balance. I realized who i was holding onto. I was holding onto Nick Carter.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh nothing, it's just i waited so long to meet you. How did i get here?"
"Someone attacked you and your friend. She's with her boyfriend right now and i told her id look after you."
"But you didn't have too, I just.. im sorry your making me nervous." "Oh dont worry about it. Im actually nervous myself. I never saved someone like that before." "Whao, What? You saved me?" "Yes, you seem surprise by that." "Well i..i..i dont know what to say to that nick." "Just call it whatever you like. Oh, Whats your name?" "Haylee Thomas" "Ok, ill remember that because i also remember staring at you when we were doing the concert. Well hey listen if your gonna be ok now, im gonna run. It was nice to meet you and ill keep you in mind the second time we meet. Ok?" "Oh Ok well bye nick." "Bye"
When he walked out the door, i felt a little heartbroken but i knew he was gonna keep his word. I know that because a few monthes later and a little sign from god with a little push sent me right back into him. Maybe this was a dream or maybe not?