- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
i realize when i put the symbols of ~~~~ that i write in haylee's in her point of view literally like its a diary. if thats the case in other chapters. please think of it as a diary entry for her. I dont mean to write it like that. Thank you & Enjoy
I was nervous again but then again i was always nervous about being with him. This would only be the third time i was around him though. He had so much affect on me and i didnt know why. Did i make him feel this way too? I dont know. But anyways here i am getting ready and now the doorbell is going. Or maybe its my imagination because it was suppose to be seven but it was an hour early. "Hey, wow, you look beautiful." Ok Maybe it's not. "Thank you nick. You dont look bad yourself." "Why thanks beautiful. Ready?" "Yep. you?" "Yep." We left the house and we were in his car. Both of us not talking and i really dont understand why. My mind was running a mile a minute but still nothing. Until Nick spoke. "I hope you like dolphins." "Yes, i love them. I think thats one thing we have in common." "Really? Well i think your going to love the place im going to take you for our first date." Oh there he said it. It was a date. I could do a happy dance but i rather just kiss him and tell him everything i always dream of saying to him. Then again i didnt know if i could or not. "Is that so nick?" "Yep" He smiled when he said that. "Well here we are. Wait, let me open the door and let me close your eyes. I am sure you will love it." Feeling scared and nervous when he stepped out. I was more nervous when he slipped his hands over me to cover my eyes. I felt his breath on my neck and almost freak cause it tickled. But it felt so right especially when i open my eyes and saw a boat. The boat was for taking dolphin trips on it so you could see the dolphins in the wild and were able to swim with them.
~~~~~~
"How do you feel right now?"
"I feel good. I am tired. I had so much fun today." He sat next to me and put his arm around me.
"Me too. Your the first girl i have done this for. I dont know but with you, i feel like me. I feel as if i dont need anything else. The sad part is this is the third time we have been together and haylee you make me feel as if i known you all my life." Was i truly dreaming when he said all of that. All i truly wanted to say is i love you but i really dont know. "Nick, thats the most amazing thing anyone has ever said to me. This is beautiful."
I layed close to him as we watch the sunset then we left. I was about to meet the guys. This should be interesting.
~~~~~~~
May of 2008
We arrived at this big house with a guy standing at the door. I couldnt make out his face from the long drive but then we got closer. "Thats Brian" "Yes thats brian" I could hear him chuckle and smirk when he heard me say that. We pulled up and put the car in park. "Hey Brian this is haylee." "Hey Haylee. I am Brian." "Hey." We walked in with brian and nick introduced me to all the guys. Then we sat down and talked. Nick seemed like a laid back guy when with the boys. Even though we were playing video games, nick and i kept getting into it like play fighting. Kevin told us to knock it off because we were rolling around on the floor and nick kept pinning me. Then licking my face. They laugh at us then kevin told nick to stop being a dog."I am not a dog. I am a boy." "Oh yeah, nick a real boy." Brian and i laughed at his joke. AJ kept his eye on me then pulled me aside and said he needed to have a conversation with me. This scared me a little bit and made me wonder what was gonna happen to me and nick.