- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
They met on May Of 2008 Now it's July of 2008. Things are starting to happen
~~~~~~~~~~
July 22, 2008

The fights would get worse. His words became stronger. I watch brian sit across from me like he's trying to read me as if i was a puzzle peice. Nick was in the bunk tonight and sleeping. He's my dreamer when he sleeps. Then during the day, hes not what i thought he would be. AJ was right. He pushes love away. He pushes me away. I love him but i feel so close to AJ these days. He gets mad about this. He gets mad for me writing in here when he knows i cant just be locked up on the tour bus all day with just tv and games. I need to talk and i need to confide. Everytime i do with him, he doesnt listen anymore. He spaces out. He use to listen and now AJ or brian are there. He doesnt like AJ anymore. He gets mad. But he doesnt understand. Brian keeps staring. I think he notices the bruise. I tried. Oh man i have to go to bed. Nick'll be mad. I am sorry. i love him and ill talk more later.

~~~~
"Goodnight Brian."
"Goodnight"
Haylee laid down in her bunk and brian and the others were asleep except for nick.
"OW!!! Nick Let Go!"
"No, what the hell is this?" He threw the book at her as he ripped her out of her bunk.
"Nick, dude do you know what time.....LET GO OF HER!!!" AJ yelled and then brian woke up.
"What's going on? Oh my god haylee are you ok?"
"What's wrong with you? Huh? "DO YOU LIKE IT?" AJ grabbed nick and threw him in the front of the bus on the couch.
"NO!!! BUT WHAT THE HELL? SHE'S CHEATING ON ME!! AND MOST OF ALL WITH YOU"
"No she's not. Your making excuses. Your tired and your trying to find a way out of love so shut up and go to bed now NICKOLAS GENE!"
Haylee looked up and finally spoke. "Leave him alone. It's my fault."
"No, sweetie it isnt. He shouldn't have done that to you." Brian rubbed her back. Nick came over and sat next to haylee.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have. You can write all you want. I'm sorry"
"Go to bed nick"
"I will. Forgive me?" He gave her that smile that told her she had dreamer back a little.
"Yes. But go to bed."
"Ok."
Nick headed for the bed and haylee sat there and talked to AJ while brian headed back too and went to sleep.
"Are you ok girl?" He handed her something to drink and a blanket.
"Yeah, i am fine."
"What is up with nick thinking that your cheating on him with me?"
"Because my journal entry talked about how much we talk now and how close we were."
"Oh, well that would explain it." AJ sits next to her and puts his arm around her as she attends to fall asleep on him.
"You know, he loves you. Its just hard for him. He's trying to learn. You have me and brian to listen to you. BUT open up to him. It might help. He loves you a lot haylee. Just stay with him and give him a chance."
"Hmm. i havent done anything. He went hysterical on me. I love him AJ. It gets hard. I feel like it's not worth this much then when i am with you, you make it better. You make it like how i use to feel when me and nick met. I love that feeling. I just wish it was nick instead of you."
"I know. I am sorry that you feel that way. It'll be better. I promise. I dont know what's wrong with him but he needs to know how special you are."
"I know. Good night AJ"
She ended up falling to sleep on the couch with AJ. Only thing is Nick wakes up to find them.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"