- Text Size +
Brianna stood uncomfortably waiting on the buss to come and pick her up. She enjoyed school. Not because she liked learning or because of friends, not that she had any, but because it briefly took her away from the hell her home life was. When the bright yellow buss drew near she zipped her sweater closed making sure it covered her new bruises. Sure it was 85 degrees out but she couldn't risk someone seeing and finding out what her mother and soon to be step-father did to her. She had been warned by each of them one too many times.

"Aren't you hot sweetie?" The older buss driver asked. "No I'm alright." She lied. After taking her seat on the buss she did her best to stay still. She knew the less she moved the less hot she'd be. A few kids teased her as the got on the buss but she had long since learned to ignore them. She simply closed her eyes and focused her ears in on the smooth roar of the engine. Before long she was out cold... or should I say... out hot.

Meanwhile in another state far away Brian was packing his bags into his jeep. He would have to leave soon to meet the guys at their buses to head off on tour. When he was through he took one last walk through his giant yet empty house. He triple checked all the locks and lights. He grabbed his photo of Leigh from off his night stand and went back down stairs. After checking the lock once again on the front door he left.

Tour was an awesome time for Brian. Being around his friends, singing, meeting fans and going new places where all things he enjoyed. Sure he would miss Leigh but she would be out to visit him at some point. He could live without seeing her face to face every day for a few months. "Uncle Bri!" Jesse called out to him as he got out of his jeep. Brian was one of Jesse's favorite uncles. "Hey dude." Brian hugged him. "Need any help?" He asked as his twin walked up. "Sure, thanks." Brian said.

As the three of them carried the bags over to the buss Brian asked. "Where's your dad?" "Getting a lecture from mom." Chris replied. "What'd he do?" Brian laughed. "She was going over her "rules while we are in his care" and he interrupted her." Jesse explained. "Yeah he was like, "I know what I'm doing. I don't need to hear any of your dumb rules" and she of course flipped." Chris finished. "Brian?" Kristin called walking up with she and Kevin's son. "Yeah?" He questioned. "I don't have time to wait on your cousin to get here so can you please tell him Greg is grounded from his phone for two weeks?" She placed his phone in Brian's hand. "Sure thing." He said.

Life for Brianna and Brian were going as they normally did. Nothing today was different from any other day. She was trying to keep her mother and Tyler's evil secret his and he was trying to set off on yet another tour. Her life was still one big ball of misery and his was still full of dreams being lived out. They where two worlds apart. Little did they know those worlds would come crashing together at a faster speed then either one of them would be able to handle!