- Text Size +
As Brianna began to come to she found her vision a bit blurry. She could hear strange voices and could tell she was no longer on her school buss. She tried to sit up as she blinked her eyes in attempts to clear them. "No, no honey." A male said rushing to her side. He gently laid her back down. As her eyes began to clear she looked around and realized she was in a hospital room. "What's going on?" Her weak voice asked. A female nurse came over to her and said, "Your buss driver found you passed out on your buss. The doctors think your suffering from extreme heat exhaustion." Brianna was confused. "Yes, and you're also very dehydrated." The male added. That explained her IV. "I wanna leave." She said trying to sit up again. "Lay down baby. You can't leave until the doctor releases you and until after you speak to the detective." He explained.

"Detective?" Her eyes got big. "Yes sweetie. When the doctors removed your clothes to treat you they found some signs of abuse." Brianna began to cry. Tyler and her mother had warned her many times not to let anyone find out about what they did to her. "If someone is hurting you Brianna you can tell the detective when she gets her to talk to you." The male said. Brianna shook her head 'no' and his her face in her hands. The two nurses looked at each other. "I'll go let them know shes awake and able to talk." The male said and left. What was she supposed to tell them. She couldn't defy her mom and Tyler. Her mom would beat her worse and Tyler would no longer be gentle when he raped her. They each had told her if anyone found out they would be more brutal with her.

Meanwhile the backstreet boys and their sons where just getting on the tour buses. Brian was waiting for Nick with his twin boys on their bus that they where sharing with Aaron. Aaron was in the back talking on his phone to the mother of his 6 month old son. "God, I hate that stupid b-." Nick stopped when he saw his sons looking at him. "Stupid what?" Jesse asked. "None of your concern." Nick shooed them away. "I tried to warn you pal." Brian said as Nick took a seat a crossed from him. "I know. Don't misunderstand Brian. I love my kids but; some days I just wish I could go back and listen to you." Nick said. "I'm sorry pal. I don't really know what you're going through but I'm always here for you." Brian said.

"I know you love him but I do to." Aaron said walking up from the back of the bus. "I deserve to get to see my son." Aaron sat down next to Nick. "Fine, I'll have my lawyer contact you." Brian and Nick exchanged glances. "Oh, so the second I wanna get legal abut it you wanna corporate?" Aaron seemed flustered and upset. "Alright, but I swear to God if he aint at that damn airport with my bodyguard when we agreed he would be I'll call my lawyer without even talking to you first." After that Aaron hung up. "What was all that?" Nick asked. "She's trying to change her mind about letting my bodyguard go get Charlie and bring him out to finish the last half of the tour with me." Aaron complained.

For Brianna this was the beginning. For Brian he had no clue he would soon have drama of his own. Nothing had unfolded yet and they had no idea that it was about to. Soon however, they would know! When they did their would be nothing they could do to stop it!
Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW IF YOU READ!