- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
long time no update... i know!
"Hi there; I'm Kathrine.This is Nick." A lady said walking in with a man and small silver suite case. "Brianna." She quietly replied. "I understand you have some sighs of child abuse." Brianna said nothing. "If someone is hurting you Brianna I'm the one person you can tell. I can make it all stop. Forever." She looked her in the eyes. "Forever?" She nervously asked. "Yes, I promise." Brianna didn't reply. "Is someone hurting you?" She asked. Brianna looked at Nick. "Nick, why don't you let us have some girl time." "But.." "Just go." She said and pushed him out of the room. "Better?" She asked. Brianna nodded. "Good, now is anyone hurting you?" Again she just nodded her head. "Is this person a stranger?" She responded by shaking her head 'no.' "So you know this person. Do they live with you?" "Yes." She just barely breathed out. "mom? dad?" She sat on the end of her bed. "My mom and her boyfriend." She was embarrassed and Kathrine could tell.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. Okay?" Brianna forced a small smile. "So, do they hit you?" She asked. "My mom does." "Is that where all your bruises came from?" "Yes." She told her. "Alright, what about your mom's boyfriend. You said he hurts you. How?" "Tyler, he uh... rapes me?" She looked away. Kathrine was a bit shocked. "Alright, I promise right now that he is never gonna do that to you again." Brianna once again just nodded. "I need to take some photos and do a rape kit alright?" Tears fell from her eyes as she nodded. "I'm gonna have a nurse come in and help." She said and left but only for a moment.

"Brian!" Their bus driver yelled. "Yeah Ed?" "Phone call." He shouted. "I'll be back guys." He said and went to the very front on the bus. "Hello?" He questioned taking the phone. "Brian, it's Lou. We have a problem." "What? Why?" Brian was worried it was Leigh. "I have police men standing in my office looking for you in regards to your daughter." "MY WHAT!" Brian yelled taken back. "Care to explain?" "I... I don't have a daughter. Do they have the right Brian?" "I'm looking at your name and social security number on a warrant to bring you in for questioning." "Warrant?" Brian asked now feeling light headed. "Just give the phone back to ED. "Brian turned a bit pale as he handed the phone to ED.

A few hours later the buses where stopped on the side of the road. Police where being sent after Brian. "Kevin I... What do I do?" Brian was scared. He had already told all the adults what had happened. "Just tell them the truth. It's probably a fan lying to try and get child support from you." Kevin calmly told him. "Yeah ROK. A DNA test will prove you aren't lying." Nick patted his back just as the police pulled up. "Call us!" Howie said as everyone hugged him. Tears streamed down the grown mans face as he was put into the backseat of the car. "It'll all be okay." AJ yelled and then the car pulled away.