- Text Size +
“Hey Rok, how you going?” I answered.
“Goin good, goin good. No need to ask on how you are.” Brian laughed.
“Oh gee, that was outta left field. My jaw almost dropped to the ground. He hasn’t been able to make his birthdays or anything and for his 3rd birthday, and most of all a surprise. What have you done to Nick?” Sarah asked.
“We done nothing babe. Nothing at all. It’s what you’ve done to Nick. It’s all you. If you could physically see the difference in him.” Brian told her.
“Brian, don’t get me started.” She whined knowing that anything like that would make her so emotional.
“Alright, alright. Listen, when Nick’s gonna be there with you, we are going to be doing a surprise for him.” Brian mentioned to Sarah.
“Such as?” Sarah asked.
“Leighanne is going through a scrapbooking phase or whatever it is, really cool stuff she has done and she thought of this for Nick. We were wondering if you could send her pics of you and Aaron or the few of Nick and Aaron together. She is going to do some big photo frame or something, I don’t know. All I know is that she asked me to give you a call to ask about the photos.” Brian explained.
“That would be fantastic. He would love that so much. Just one question...why didn’t Leighanne ring me?” I asked.
“She didn’t want to wake you up or anything and yet she knew the time difference.” Brian laughed.
“I’ve been used to phone calls at all hours for 3 years now but at least she is considerate.” Sarah joked.
“Knew you wouldn’t mind that’s why I called ya.” Brian laughed.
“How’s Baylee doing?” Sarah asked.
“Being the crazy little guy he is.” He replied.
“Just like his Dad.” Sarah laughed. When Sarah and Brian got off the phone, she immediately began to go through photos and email them to Leighanne. Sarah had called Leighanne and warned her of the amount of photos that would be sent to her.

“Oh that’s nothing. I have loads more.” Leighanne laughed.
“Baylee is older though.” She giggled.
“I have more than you before he turned 3 years old.” Leighanne told me.
“Who took more though? You or Brian? Come on, admit it.” Sarah asked.
“Me, FOR Brian.” Leighanne emphasised.
“Poor Baylee was used to the paparazzi before the real paparazzi.” Sarah joked.
“Yeah I know. Hey Sar, how you going to be seriously? When all this is out? You and Aaron here in Australia?” Leighanne asked.
“I hadn’t thought of that. Not yet anyway.” Sarah replied.
“Does Nick know about how you are feeling and all?” Leighanne asked.
“I suppose so, in time.” Sarah answered as she continued to send photos of Aaron and herself to Leighanne.
“We’re all going to help you. I think you have got so much support and everything that you don’t even realise.” Leighanne told Sarah.
“I think I’m gonna need it. I’ve done well with the media so far haven’t I? Not even the slightest hint or anything out there.” Sarah replied.
“Us girls were talking about it the other day and we couldn’t have done it for this long. It was hard on Leigh at first, Kristin, well everyone sort of knew about that with her and Kevin on again off again thing and then Brian and I, we did kinda well I think, even if I do say so myself.” Leighanne said to Sarah.
“It hasn’t been easy. As each day closers I get excited and nervous at the same time.” Sarah told Leighanne.”
“Once things are out in the open, things have calmed down, it will be alright. Although, between us girls, I am not entirely happy then by the time you are able to come here, the guys will be on tour.” Leighanne added.
“We’ll see what happens.” Sarah sighed.