- Text Size +
After a three and half year battle, Nick, Sarah and Aaron would be living together forever. Sarah’s Mum came over for the flight and to help settle Aaron into their new home in Los Angeles, living with Nick. Her family gave her and Aaron a send off the day before. Sarah, her Mum and Aaron were flying out to Los Angeles early the following morning and thought having a night party going into the small hours would help the flight be easy for all of them seeing as it was a long flight.

The guys were rehearsing for their tour when Sarah, Melanie (Sarah’s Mum) and Aaron arrived so Nick arranged to have Q, Nick’s bodyguard meet them at the airport. This was all their first time travelling overseas and were a bit lost when arriving in Los Angeles. A further two hours in customs and collecting their baggage and they were out the doors. On American soil. Q informed them they would be at the rehearsal studio in about half an hour give or take. Melanie sat in the backseat with Aaron pointing to things for Aaron to look at, Sarah trying to remain calm. “He’s just as bad.” Q laughed to Sarah trying to calm her down.

Arriving at the dance studio where they all were, Sarah became excited. She didn’t want to just walk on in. She wanted to see Nick and the boys rehearsing before she made an appearance. But that didn’t go according to plan. Aaron heard Nick singing and he ran on in.

Nick scooped Aaron into his arms hugging him tight, giving him heaps and kisses when Sarah walked into the room, Melanie not far behind standing in the corner to be out of the way for this reunion.
“Hey.” Nick said to Sarah.
“Hey you.” Sarah replied kissing Nick, for the first time in such a long time.
“Daddy dance?” Aaron spoke up interrupting the two of them.
“Yeah Daddy dance?” AJ spoke up. Nick and Sarah laughing uncontrollably.
“What?” Brian asked coming up to them, hugging Sarah.
“Oh man, Rok, why didn’t you tell me you gotta lock the kids up when ya wanna smooch ya woman?” Nick whined.
“Hey, you didn’t ask me or anything. Besides, I wanted you to find out for yourself. Right D?” Brian laughed looking at Howie.
“Yup. Once they are here, no love life.” Howie spoke up. Brian, AJ and Howie all hugged Melanie, Sarah and Aaron before Nick took Sarah by the hand.

“Remember a few months ago? Just after you got back from Queensland and I asked you something.” Nick asked Sarah. Sarah couldn’t believe that he had kept this a secret.
“Yes.” Sarah replied looking into Nick’s eyes, watching him bend down on one knee, a hand going into his pocket to get something.
“Do you still mean that? Will you marry me?” Nick proposed opening the box.
“Yes. I will still marry you.” Sarah replied in between her tears. It felt more real as Nick put the ring on Sarah’s finger.
After all the congratulations, Howie broke things up. “Aaron, what you say about doing some Back hey?” Howie asked Aaron who knew could do the Backstreet’s Back dance, Aaron only able to say Back.

Nick took Aaron’s hand and had him next to him, the guys behind them as the music started for ‘Backstreet’s Back’. Sarah and her Mum stood in the corner watching this. After a few hours, Q drove Melanie and Sarah back to Nick’s place, leaving Nick and Aaron to spend time with the guys.
“He won’t be much trouble?” Sarah asked Q as they were on their way to Nick’s place.
“Nah, remember Nick is in there. Trouble all the time.” Q laughed.

When Nick and Aaron returned later that day around 7pm, Nick’s brother Aaron and his sisters were there. Nick and Sarah knew that Aaron’s sleep patterns would be out of whack because of the excitement and the time zone difference. One of the reasons why Melanie was here.

Nick’s brother and sisters all fell in love with Aaron all over again. Aaron enjoying all the attention. Leslie and Angel kept looking at my engagement ring. “We knew about it. He dragged me outta the studio to come shopping. Wanted a chick’s opinion.” Leslie laughed.
“That wouldn’t surprise me.” Sarah laughed.

A few days later once things had calmed down and Aaron was settling into his new routine, realising that Daddy was coming home each night, plans were being made. Nick had scored tickets to a Tampa Bucs football game. The tour was going to start in America going to every state and had plans for most of them. Everything was becoming perfect.