- Text Size +
Arriving at the Sylvia Hotel in Vancouver and settling into the hotel late that afternoon, Brenda brought her laptop out and connected it to the internet to get the file from Danny of the video and they sat down and viewed the video together.
“No offence to Lucas and Rachel but you and Aaron belonged in that. It was like you had history there.” Brenda commented.
“Ah yeah.” Michelle replied.
“Wait, you and Aaron had history? No way!” Brenda shrieked.
“It wasn’t for long, happened years ago and Nick doesn’t know. No one does apart from Aaron and I and now you.” Michelle explained.
“No worries, secrets safe with me.” For the next hour they studied the video, wrote down suggestions and brought the ideas together.

“Kelly’s people are taking you to General Motors Place, I need to do some stuff here of organising things for you here and also get back to Danny by tonight LA time.

A few days later, Michelle was having lunch with Brenda at a cafe in Ottawa when Howie called her.
“I’m calling you because Nick is speechless.” Howie laughed.
“Why?” Michelle now laughing, putting down her sandwich.
“We are looking at the video and Nick is going ga ga for ya!” Howie laughed.
“So not true! He’s in loooove!” Brian laughed in the background.
“I’m loving it.” AJ called out. That was the main person Michelle was concerned about. AJ.
“Glad you guys love it. Aaron was a last minute. Had dramas on set and all. Pushed for time and money.” Michelle explained.
“I think it worked out better.” Brian commented getting on Howie’s phone.
“That’s what Brenda and Chris think. Danny in the end.” Michelle replied.
“Don’t tell me you had Danny Mans as director?” Brian asked.
“He seemed alright with everything.” Michelle replied.
“Shell, Shell, Shell. Oh man. He is not a good one. He wants everything glitzy and all and everything in the Hollywood area.” Brian informed her.
“As we discovered. Brenda told him to shut up a few times.” Michelle laughed.
“So she should’ve. Hey, Nick is wanting the phone. I love the vid!” Brian commented.
“Have a great show, miss ya!” Michelle replied.

“You and Aaron were smoking! Must be the Carter thing. We always steam peoples lives up.” Nick joked, the guys laughing in the background.
“God Nick. You sure love to have money on yourself don’t ya! It just happened and all. That’s it. By the way, thankyou for sending him over.” Michelle told him.
“What can I say? I am good. But awesome video. I loved it! What were you going on about the dancing?” Nick asked.
“That was earlier in the week. I had somewhat improved. How’s Sweden going for ya?” Michelle replied.
“Ah, ya know. Sweden is Sweden. It’s like our second home. Got Max coming tonight for the show and some of the writers. Afterwards we’re gonna go back to the studio and work on some new tracks.” Nick replied.
“Seriously you aren’t? You aren’t going back to the studio after doing the show?” Michelle asked.
“Yup. Part of life. Max and the guys are gonna be busy for a few days while we are here so this is our only opportunity.” Nick replied.
“Awww, you poor guys.” Michelle cooed.
“Yeah poor us.” He laughed. Not long after that, Nick had to go but just as Michelle hung up, she received a text message from Nick. “Man, when we see each other, I wanna get close to you big time! Love ya.” Nick wrote. Michelle just smiled and giggled.
“What now?” Brenda asked.
“Never you mind.” Michelle replied laughing, texting Nick back.

Touring with Kelly Clarkson was such a fantastic experience for Michelle. Kelly mentored her as much as Kelly could when she wasn’t busy with her own commitments. Michelle took every opportunity she could with Kelly. Kelly wanted to let Michelle know what it was like for a up and coming female solo artist.

Their final concert, 3 weeks later in Vancouver again, Michelle was backstage watching as she normally did when Kelly was closing the show. She wanted Michelle out on stage helping her finish the shows with Miss Independent and Since You Been Gone. Michelle didn’t know what was going on until the crew were fitting her with a mic and equipment.

“One final advice....HAVE FUN!” Kelly told Michelle as they parted ways down in the car park going back to their hotels.