- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Any suggestions so far for a new title???
Michelle was having a break from music, when the guys returned home a few months later. Michelle’s relationship with Nick and AJ had changed. Michelle and Nick became close, with Michelle and AJ becoming friends again and able to have a conversation. AJ supportive of her music career.

At the studio car park with Leigh, Leighanne and the kids, Michelle became nervous of what was going to happen. “When Dad coming?” Baylee asked Leighanne, holding her hand looking up.
“Anytime now.” Leighanne replied.
“I wonder if Howie caused trouble at customs again?” Leigh laughed.
“Oh boy, and from what I heard, he brought a bit.” Michelle reminded them.
“Good thing I brought the big car.” Leigh said. At that moment, the vans rolled in, the guys first, luggage behind them.
“Daddy!” Baylee and James shrieked. Brian and Howie looked at each other and laughed.
“Home!” They laughed. As they piled out of the car, they all came over to us, giving us hugs.

“Hey gorgeous.” AJ said coming up to me, arms around Michelle, hiding something from her.
“Hey, welcome home.” Michelle replied.
“Missed you.” He said pulling back handing her a single red rose.
“Missed you too.” Michelle could only reply, smiling accepting the rose and hugging him again, looking at Nick giving the look as to say, ‘what more could I do?’ Nick just shrugged.
“You look fantastic!” AJ commented.
“Thanks.” Michelle replied.

As Michelle drove back to Nick’s place, he remained quiet. “What’s wrong?” She asked him, even though she didn’t have to ask him, she knew.
“AJ, the rose, you.” Nick replied.
“I couldn’t do or say anything could I? You knew before all this, what the situation was.” Michelle replied.
“Yeah I suppose.” Nick sighed.
“It’s you I’ve come home with. These past few months have been great for you and I, I think and here we are.” Michelle said putting a hand on Nick’s knee as they were stopped at a set of traffic lights.
“Mainly because your stuff is here...well last I knew.” Nick replied.
“When we get back you will see.” Was all Michelle said as she continued driving, turning into the next street where Nick lived.
“Huh?” Nick asked. When Michelle drove in the driveway, she and Nick got out of the car, helping him with his luggage so it would only be the one trip from the car. Michelle had the day planned for Nick. No interruptions or anything.

They get inside, put his bags down and then he walks around the house, what Michelle knew he would do.
“The place has been quiet since you’ve been gone.” Michelle remarked as he walked upstairs, not far behind him.
“Can imagine. Place looks as though you haven’t been here.” Nick replied.
“I’ve been here, trust me.” Michelle told him.
“Sorry about before. Guess I was shocked at what AJ said.” Nick apologised as they stood at the top of the stairs, outside Nick’s bedroom.
“It’s alright. I understand. It was a shock. Especially for you as you were in the van with him.” Michelle replied as she put her arms around him.
“God I missed this.” Nick remarked his arms around her now. Melissa nestled into Nick more, feel safe and secure with him.
“Me too.” Michelle whispered. Nick let go of Michelle but held her hands. Nick guided her into his bedroom, Michelle following without hesitation.