- Text Size +
Michelle had fantasised this moment for so long. She never thought she would be in this position, not even when she became friends with Nick. Their chemistry heated up many times leaving people to question whether Michelle and Nick were a couple rather than Michelle and AJ. Michelle and AJ had chemistry but when they were in the same room, the room heated up.

Nick closed his bedroom blinds overlooking the ocean, Michelle closing the bedroom door. Both had removed their jackets as it was a cool Los Angeles morning and were moving towards each other. Nick put his arms around Michelle and began to kiss her neck, side to side, Michelle letting go of her emotions and feelings, letting the moment last. In between Nick kissing her on the neck, they shared kisses, Michelle unbuttoning Nick’s shirt and Nick doing the same in reply. Both shirtless, Nick and Michelle laying down on the bed, Nick on top.

He kissed her down all the way to her jeans, Michelle removing them, Nick doing the same. His kisses on her body melted her, her sounds letting Nick know that she was enjoying this. Every so often Nick would raise his head to Michelle and they would kiss, Nick telling Michelle he loved her so much, Michelle saying the same thing. “I’m ready.” Michelle whispered to Nick.

As they lay in bed, Nick cuddling Michelle under the sheets, Nick stroked Michelle pecking her on the cheek, Michelle just grinned.
“What?” Nick asked.
“Nothing. Can’t I just smile?” Michelle replied turning herself around facing Nick.
“Well sure but this was just no ordinary smile.” Nick mentioned.
“Guess I just can’t believe that you and I would get this far.” Michelle said.
“Neither can I. I love it.” Nick replied giving Michelle a kiss.
“YO NICK! WHERE ARE YA BRO!” The voice yelled downstairs. Nick and Michelle looked at each other in shock.
“Shit, Aaron.” Nick said scrambling out of bed.
“Thank god I shut the door huh!” Michelle giggled as she saw Nick scramble looking for his clothes to put in.
“I knew you were good for something.” Nick said as he put on his shirt unbuttoned, a hand through his hair and kissed Michelle before going downstairs. Michelle laid there for a few minutes collecting her thoughts and got properly dressed before going downstairs, closing Nick’s bedroom behind her.

“Where you come from?” Aaron asked as Michelle came down the stairs, Nick and Aaron in the kitchen making something to eat.
“Upstairs.” Michelle replied ruffling his hair.
“Hey! I told you, no more ruffling of the hair from you. I banned you from that when I turned 18!” Aaron laughed fixing his hair up.
“Hey, I am older than you. I can do what I damn well like.” Michelle replied.
“Same goes for me.” Nick added putting Aaron in a headlock and scruffing his hair even more.
“Oh geez!” Aaron moaned putting his head down on the table, arms covering his head.
“Awww we mess up your hair did we?” Nick cooed laughing at Aaron.
“No.” Aaron sulked jokingly.

“So what’s new with you?” Michelle asked putting all the stuff back in the fridge.
“Nothing much. In between recordings at the moment so thought would come here and hang out with my favourite brother since he got back today.” Aaron replied as they all walked outside onto the patio.
“Oh oh...this don’t sound good.” Michelle said.
“I’m with you...what do you want?” Nick asked Aaron.
“What? Can’t a brother come and see his brother the day he gets back from Europe? “ Aaron innocently replied.
“Nupe. You want something. What do you want me to do?” Nick told him sighing.
“Help with the song I’m recording this afternoon.” Aaron said.
“Aaron!” Nick whined.
“Please! I wouldn’t be so desperate but I am in a tight situation. Tommy and Mark aren’t wanting to work anymore on this song anymore. Believe there is nothing that can be done to it but I believe there can be.” Aaron replied.
“What you mean?” Michelle asked.
“We got the tempo for the song, that’s fine. I’m believing there should be backing vocals by someone else, both Tommy and Mark don’t think so. They believe my backing vocals is all they need.” Aaron informed Nick and Michelle.
“You got the track here obviously?” Nick sighed, giving in.
“Right here in my little pocket.” Aaron replied grinning getting the CD out of his pants pocket waving it in Nick’s face.
“Why me? I’m not even home for 12 hours and you do this to me! Come on.” Nick sighed as he got up and went down into the basement.
“I wasn’t interrupting anything was I?” Aaron asked as they were all going down into the basement, Nick’s studio.
“No.” Michelle replied.
“Yes.” Nick replied at the same time.
“Ok...gotcha!” Aaron laughed as they sat around the control deck.

“Well?” Aaron asked as they listened to what Aaron had sung.
“Tommy and Mark said you needed no one else?” Nick replied as he leaned back in his chair.
“That’s what they said.” Aaron said.
“What about female vocals? I think it would go down well. Like a female rocker?” Michelle replied.
“Name a female rocker that would sing this at the drop of the hat?” Aaron asked Michelle.

Aaron went through the sheet music with Michelle for the song. Nick was doing his bits for the track of going through things and setting things up, watching Michelle work with Aaron. Never in his wildest dreams would he see his brother work with Nick’s lover. This was the best, even if it broke their reunion. Three hours later, they had finished the song. Michelle had been hanging with Aaron at the studio and heard the song and she knew some of the song already.

“Thanks so much for helping me out! Life Savers!” Aaron said as he left about dinner time, the sun setting in Los Angeles.
“Don’t forget to mention us in the album.” Nick replied as they all hugged each other at the front door when Aaron was leaving.
“Don’t worry, be right up the top!” Aaron laughed as he walked out.

“Now where we were we?” Nick asked as Michelle closed the door, Nick putting his arms around her.
“I think about here.” Michelle smiled as they began to kiss.

Next morning, everyone was catching up with each other at Brian’s place for a BBQ lunch. It was something they always did after a tour, the day they get back from tour or day after seeing family and friends, all would catch up. When Michelle and Nick arrived, all noticed a change in the both of them.

“You going to be alright with AJ there?” Nick asked as they were walking up the driveway, not holding hands, remaining as friends.
“Yeah sure, we are fine now, back to being friends.” Michelle replied.
“I mean being in the same area as him for more than 10 minutes?” Nick asked.
“I’m fine, it’s all up to him.” Michelle replied as she rang the doorbell.

In the backyard Baylee and James were running around on the grass, Brian and Howie laughing at them playing tag, while they were at the BBQ. Leighanne and Leigh were in the kitchen preparing the salads. “Where’s AJ?” Nick asked as he hugged the girls.
“He’s on his way, had to stop off and do a couple of things on the way.” Leighanne replied.
“Ah ok cool.” Michelle replied interested, showing the girls that she had no ill feelings for AJ and she had moved on.
“Hey Nick, can you take these out to the big boys and these to the little boys.” Leigh asked as she got out some drinks from the fridge. Getting them Nick went outside to Howie and Brian carrying the drinks, the boys racing up to Nick.

“Alright, now that Nick is gone, we can tell you the truth. We wanted to tell you before he arrived.” Leighanne said sitting me down on the kitchen bench stool.
“What?” Michelle asked.
“It’s AJ. Brian was telling me last night that since you split and before the tour, he has been friends with his woman. He’s bringing her today. We just wanted to give you the heads up.” Leigh told Michelle.
“Does Nick know about this woman?” Michelle asked.
“Yeah he does. She came out on tour for a few days while they were in Germany. She had family out there and was already planning to see them so she joined them.” Leighanne replied.
“Mmm, interesting...strange he never told me yesterday or today.” Michelle commented.
“Must have slipped his mind. You know what Nick can be like when he gets back from tour. Going a million miles an hour while sleepy.” Leigh said.
“Haha yeah.” Michelle laughed, smiling knowing that they weren’t doing that much talking yesterday. Not long after Michelle was told all this, the girls all went outside. AJ and his female friend, Sally arrived soon after.

When Sally arrived, Michelle had an eye on Nick and also on AJ and Sally to see what the reactions would be. Nick looked at Michelle as to say, I forgot. AJ introduced Sally to Michelle and two of them talked a while, AJ going over to the kids giving them hugs and then going to the guys.

“Sally seems nice.” Michelle commented and Nick drove home later that day.
“Shell, I’m sorry! I didn’t know he was bringing her. He didn’t mention it.” Nick apologised.
“When were you or anyone going to tell me about her?” Michelle asked.
“I thought AJ would have mentioned something when you were talking and all. I can’t remember everything and tell everything. Not a mind reader.” Nick explained.
“You think with the history AJ and I have, you might have wanted to make sure I knew?” Michelle wanted to know.
“I said I’m sorry. What more do you want me to say? What do you want me to do?” Nick asked angry.
“I don’t know alright. It’s over and done with. At least Leigh and Leighanne warned me before we went outside.” Michelle replied.
“God damn it Shell. I’m trying here.” Nick sighed.
“Who said anything about trying? Was yesterday trying? Trying to woo me into your arms instead of finding myself about Sally?” Michelle yelled at him.
“No, no way. Shell you know how much I god damn love you.” Nick replied as he drove in the drive way to his place.
“Nick, will you stop saying that. It’s irritating me. You know how I feel.” Michelle shrieked at him as they got inside in the living room.
“You could have stopped yesterday too you know. It wasn’t all just me.” Nick retaliated back.
“If you had loved me and known me, you would have known that I’m mixed up at the moment.” She yelled back.
“We were gone for 3 months! You had more than enough time. We were wanting me as someone on the side?” Nick yelled.
“That what you think? You think I wanted you for something on the side waiting for AJ to come back to me?” Michelle shrieked heading upstairs to her bedroom.

“Oh, that is so mature. Go on, pack your bags. Run away somewhere.” Nick yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
“Who says I am running away? Maybe I want to be in the room.” Michelle fired back.
“You going to be human and work this out?” Nick asked now in the room.
“I just thought you could have been human, been a friend, that’s all and tell me. Instead I find out months later when you are all back and have a chummy BBQ. I thought you understood me Nick. Some courtesy or something wouldn’t have gone astray when you were on tour.” Michelle told Nick.
“I’m sorry. I will shout it from the mountain tops. From outer space. I’m sorry.” Nick stressed out. Michelle had to calm down. “I’m sorry.” He apologised repeatedly, moving closer in on her as he felt her calm down.
“Don’t do it again alright?” Michelle made Nick promise.
“I swear.” Nick promised a hand out in the air then they hugged.