- Text Size +
Michelle and AJ woke to the sun coming in from her window. “No one must never know what happened last night.” AJ told Michelle firmly.
“Yeah.” Michelle replied sitting up in bed drawing her legs towards her, resting her head on them.
“This was my fault. While I feel bad for doing this, I loved it. I love being with you.” AJ said not knowing on how to say it.
“I know what you mean. I know.” Michelle sighed as she laid back on the bed facing the window, away from AJ.
“You’re the only one that would understand.” He whispered as he lay behind her as he kissed her shoulder.
“Don’t. Don’t say that.” Michelle replied as she turned around now facing AJ.
“I know it’s wrong. It’s less than 24 hours since Sally and Alexandra’s funeral and all. Especially Alexandra.” AJ stated before going quiet.
“AJ, I know towards the end, you fell out of love with Sally. It’s alright.” Michelle soothed holding AJ, tears streaming down from his face. Moments later, the door knocked.

“Shit, it’s Howie.” Michelle freaked out.
“Howie? You got stuff with him?” AJ asked.
“Oh god. Shit yeah. We were going to talk about the video shoot.” She remembered as she got out of bed, putting on a sweatshirt and pants.
“Fuck.” AJ commented.
“Grab a shower and all. Make it as though you were spending the night on my couch and you were in the shower. I remember the couch was left in a mess.” Michelle told him as she went out the room to go to the front door.

“You forget we had the meeting?” Howie asked as she opened the door.
“Yeah kinda.” Michelle replied.
“See AJ’s car is out there on the street. He here is he?” Howie commented.
“Yeah, he came here last night, talked til the early hours and suggested he spend the night here. He was too tired to drive.” Michelle replied.
“Yeah yesterday was tough.” Howie said as she sat next to him after making a coffee for all of them, AJ’s on the other bench that he would see when he came in from the bathroom. At the moment, AJ walked in.
“Hey D, sup.” AJ said as he walked in.
“Nothin much, just going over with Shell about the video clip doing in Vegas next week. How ya doin?” Howie asked as they hugged.
“Cool.” AJ replied as he took his coffee.
“D was saying that I’m gonna get to ride a Harley, wide open spaces, leather jacket the works.” Michelle told him.
“Oh man that’s cool. I’ll let you get back to it. I gotta go back to my place, get Sally’s things for her parents. Want them today. Stuff for Alexandra as well.” AJ said.
“You gonna be cool man doing it?” Howie asked concerned.
“Yeah I’ll be right. I want to do this. Anyway it has to be done. Sooner the better.” AJ replied as he grabbed his jacket off the sofa. Howie was confused especially on the tone AJ used. Michelle gave Howie the look as to not say anything.
“I’ll call ya later tonight alright. Thanks for last night.” AJ told Michelle as he pecked her on the cheek and waved bye to Howie.
“Yeah no worries, see ya.” Michelle replied.

“What’s going on...sooner the better?” Howie asked as AJ walked out the door.
“It’s not my place. I’m sure he will tell you in his own time.” Michelle replied as she sat next to Howie on the kitchen bench chairs with her laptop in front of her.
“He alright?” Howie asked.
“He will be. Anyway, so what’s going on?” Michelle replied changing subject.
“Ok. Well Kenny is going with you to Las Vegas next week. The video layout what we wanted is going ahead. Everything is all set. You will have 2 solid days of nothing but learning how to ride the Harley in Vegas then go out on the highway. There is a house in the middle of nowhere that is set to be demolished and we are actually going to be demolishing it with the explosion. After running from the house, flames behind you, you are going to get on the bike and ride off with the house burning in the background, on the same side of the road you are there’s going to be a rusty old sign there with Las Vegas on there. Then, as you enter Vegas, you are going to be jumping off the bike into the air, landing in a limo all glammed up riding down the main strip of Vegas. The limo will stop, a guy in a tux will open the door, you take his hand, will escort you in the door and then the next thing will happen will be going into the nightclub where these guys will be, girls around dancing. You go up to one of these guys and sing the chorus as the song ends. He will react and stuff.” Howie explained.
“Wow oh wow! This is gonna rock.” Michelle exclaimed.
“You like?” Howie asked.
“Yeah! For sure! It’s gonna rock.” She replied.
“Kenny’s gonna have to go with you. We got work here in LA.” Howie told her.
“That’s cool. With Kenny you never know what might happen.” Michelle laughed.
“I was thinking of Nick get on the Harley but it wouldn’t happen with our commitments.” Howie said.
“Hey it’s cool. Ya got your thing, I got my thing.” Michelle assured him.
“Kenny was thinking flying out Sunday night and start Monday afternoon.” He mentioned.
“Your the boss.” Michelle reminded him.
“And don’t you forget it.” Howie laughed as his phone rang.

After Howie left a few hours later, Michelle started to get things ready for the weekend and tidy up her place as it was in shambles and couldn’t find anything.

On her balcony having dinner Michelle had her iPod on listening to the single for the video next week, her phone rang. “Hey how are ya?” AJ asked.
“Yeah doing alright. How you going?” Michelle replied.
“Feel like shit to be honest. Just left Sally’s parents place.” AJ sighed.
“Come on over.” Michelle told AJ.

Ten minutes later AJ was in Michelle’s apartment telling her what happened. “Soon as I got out of my car, they met me, wanted the bags from my car and said goodbye, wished me luck for the future. They cut me off like that.” AJ explained.
“That is so wrong. I’m sorry.” Michelle replied taking hold of AJ’s hand.
“I’m thinking this was planned, get with some guy and get pregnant, me the father, the whole lot and the ditch me or something. I know the accident, was just that.” AJ stated.
“You honestly don’t think that do you?” Michelle asked.
“What do you want me else to think? Her parents were cold as ice to me. I’ve put up with shit people in the past but this was the worst. I did love her Shell. I did love Sally.” AJ replied.
“I know you did. I know.” Michelle whispered, putting her arms around him.
“You are the only one that knows what I feel. I’m so glad that you are here Shell.” AJ confessed.
“Don’t forget you have the guys as well. Your family.” Michelle reminded him.
“I don’t want them to know about all this. Please tell me you won’t mention anything.” He begged.