- Text Size +
A month had gone, Michelle had done her promo tours in Europe, Asia and Australia and she just arrived home in Los Angeles. Everyone welcoming her home. Brian, Leighanne, Baylee, Howie, Leigh, James, Nick, AJ. Soon as Michelle and Kenny walked through the customs doors, celebrations happened.

A party was held at Nick’s place for their arrival and for Michelle’s success.
“Ya back girl. Ya back!” Howie told me.
“Yeah, I am back.” Michelle laughed.
“I’m serious here. Since you left for London, I have kept this from you because I wanted to surprise you, I have had so many calls for you. People want you to tour with them. I have a call back list. The phone doesn’t stop ringing.” Howie exclaimed excited.
“Serious!” Michelle shrieked.
“He’s serious.” Leigh spoke.
“You wanna do it now?” Nick asked Howie.
“Do what?” Michelle asked.
“It’s in the hall.” Nick told Howie.
“What? What is going on?” Michelle asked her voice a bit louder.
“Just wait, just wait.” Brian laughed.

“Again, as you left for London, everyone was talking about you. They love the single, loving so far of what they have heard of the album. You have heard about the sales from Kenny has told you and all. You collected the awards you got when touring but here is one award you couldn’t get.” Howie said to Michelle standing next to her, holding a large size frame, facing him.
“All that excess baggage.” Michelle laughed.
“This is an award for power bullet on the Billboard top 50. As you left, you went straight from number 90 right up to number 2.” Howie continued turning the frame towards Michelle presenting it to her. Michelle was shocked.
“You did it!” Nick shrieked. Michelle laid the frame on the table nearby and everyone gave her a hug. AJ gave more than a hug.

“AJ? Michelle? Want to tell us something?” Leighanne asked shocked as Michelle and AJ finished kissing.
“We’re back together.” AJ replied, his arms around Michelle’s waist.
“Since when?” Brian asked.
“A while.” Michelle replied.
“Define a while?” Leigh asked as they all sat down around the table, James and Brian playing basketball.
“A while alright. All you need to know.” AJ said.
“What’s going on you two?” Howie asked.
“We are back together. We’ve kept things quiet for a while and that’s it.” AJ replied.
“Just how long have you been back together?” Brian asked.
“Quit it will you guys. We’re back and that’s all you need to know.” AJ snapped.
“This around the time of Sally?” Nick asked.
“Nick, don’t. Please.” Michelle begged.
“How long after Sally?” Nick asked again.
“Quit the hassling alright. No one knows the shit I went through and Michelle was there for me.” AJ outburst.
“What you mean?” Leigh asked. AJ and Michelle looked at each other, Michelle telling AJ he better.

“Sally cheated on me, I wasn’t the father of Alexandra.” AJ told them.
“But how? She was always with you when we were on tour?” Howie asked.
“The last scan, the Dr confirmed it was 6 months, not 5 months. Sally was 6 months pregnant and we didn’t have sex til we were on tour and that was the first time. I forgot where we were and shit.” AJ explained.
“You were going to go through with all this?” Nick asked.
“I loved her. I loved Sally. I always wanted a child and I was going to raise it as my own.” AJ explained.
“AJ, we know you want to be a father but seriously you would have done that?” Howie asked.
“I thought this was my only chance to be a father.” AJ replied.
“There’s still plenty of time left for you. AJ you are a fantastic guy.” Brian told him.
“It’s all long and complicated and I can’t be bothered going into it now. The main thing is that I am happy, Michelle is happy.” AJ said looking at Michelle who was next to Leighanne.
“As long as everything is alright. We love you AJ but we just want to make sure you are doing the right thing. You aren’t rushing into things.” Leighanne spoke up. Michelle shocked.
“Leigh.” Brian said giving Leighanne the look to shut up.
“We know this isn’t how we wanted it. We did believe that AJ and Sally were fine, nothing was wrong with them. Soul mates, but this wasn’t meant to be.” Michelle spoke quietly. At that moment, Baylee and James came running up to where everyone was, wanting a drink.

“You sure this is what you want? We all know AJ will do it again.” Nick said to Michelle that night when he called, Michelle unpacking her suitcases and starting on the washing.
“I am sure. We have had long talks about this. AJ knows what he has done. He’s had a wake up call. We are totally committed to this. He knows that any kind of slip up, it’s over. No more.” Michelle replied.
“Shell...” Nick moaned, knowing what was going to happened.
“Nick, trust me on this. I didn’t think lightly about all this. My heart was saying to grab him but I listened to my mind and thought long and hard about this. Please.” Michelle begged.