- Text Size +
“Welcome home.” AJ said putting his arms around Michelle when she finished setting up her things in their bedroom. A month on and Michelle moved back in with AJ.
“It’s good to be home.” Michelle smiled back at him.
“I was thinking...how about we go shopping for a new bed? Start a whole fresh. What about the whole house? A whole new house and new beginning?” AJ suggested.
“You what?” Michelle laughed.
“I’m serious. I wanna be more closer to Los Angeles.” He replied.
“I would have gone for a new bed but if you want a new pad its alright.” Michelle told him.
“If you wanna do the bed, that’s fine. I just wanna make you happy.” AJ said.
“I am happy.” Michelle assured him before luring him to the bed.

Two nights later, the guys were doing a show at the Staples Centre, Michelle going along with the guys. Leighanne was out of town with Baylee for work and Leigh was home with James who was sick with a cold. It was a benefit concert for bushfire victims the past summer. One of the crew’s family perished in the fire and the guys decided to do their own show. The fans were going to choose most of the songs with the guys performing some of their favourites.

Michelle was amongst the fans in the front row, having fun with all the fans, squealing away. Doing whatever they could to get the guys attention. Michelle was going to be performing as well with the guys a couple of songs plus one of her songs she was premiering dedicated to Barry who lost his life.

“Alright peoples...what we are going to do. We are going to head back for a bit and we are all going to do solos. Nicky here wants to go first. You think Nicky deserves to go first?” Brian said to the crowd. Squeals galore.
“Quit it with the Nicky stuff Rok...I’ll get you!” Nick laughed back at Brian as he and the guys walked off stage.
“Ok, ok. The Nickster is in control. Hahaha” Nick said in a evil laugh, the crowd going wild.
“So this is what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna do a couple of songs and then someone will come out. I don’t know who.” He continued. Michelle wasn’t there for the rehearsals but she was going to be joining in, knowing what parts to come in as arranged.
“This first one has been in my head for a few weeks now and I just gotta blast it out.” He continued as the music started.

“I can see the children crying....” Nick began to sing. Everyone squealed as Nick began to sing More Than That. Michelle was not impressed. What was worse, during Nick’s actual solo Nick leant down and serenaded Michelle. No one had known that Michelle and AJ were back together. It was only between everyone inside that needed to know. Michelle gave Nick a glare but trying to be shocked that he was singing to her.

Michelle did have that in her head but she didn’t want to admit it to anyone. She did believe Nick in the song that he would be the one for her but her heart belonged with AJ. Deep inside Nick did too.

“What on earth was that?” Michelle hissed at Nick when she went backstage, getting all prepped for her going on stage, Nick standing next to her connecting himself up to the cables for him to go back on stage.
“As the song said.” Were the only words Nick replied and walked off to the other side of the stage where he would be walking out from. When Michelle joined the guys on stage, she sang Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely, Never Gone, I’ll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy, Faith Evans, etc and then sang her song for Barry, I’ll See You Soon.

There was tension between AJ and Nick which Brian and Howie picked up on and moved themselves around the stage so no one would notice. The moment they were off stage after the show, Nick and AJ started to have words and had to be separated.

“I’m not that stupid Shell. I knew that when Nick sang More Than That it was aimed at you to go back to him.” AJ said as they were preparing dinner.
“I’m just as mad as Nick as you are. He knows it too.” Michelle spoke.
“What more can we do to prove to him that we are serious? To everyone?” AJ asked.
“I don’t know. I don’t know.” Michelle sighed as she went from the fridge to the cook top where AJ was stirring the meat.
“It will be alright.” AJ replied as he pecked her on the cheek. At that moment, the doorbell ringing.
“I’ll get it.” Michelle said as she went to the door. Before getting into the hallway she saw on who it was. “It’s Nick.” She added.
“Shit.” AJ replied.