- Text Size +
Arriving back in Los Angeles, two weeks later, after a full on packed promo tour for Michelle’s album, Michelle stayed at Brenda’s place until she found her own place. Michelle had sent Brian, Howie and Nick a text message saying she just got back into LA. Moments after sending, Nick called.

“Come out with us! PLEASE!” Nick begged.
“Awww WHY?” Michelle begged, quietly giggling.
“Coz I want ya to.” Nick replied, as he was home finishing getting dressed. The guys had some movie premiere to go to.
“You just want me there so you can put your head on my shoulder during the scary scenes.” Michelle laughed.
“I so do not! I ain’t scared.” Nick retorted.
“Remember last time? AJ and I were getting all cozy and then you disturbed us by your head on my shoulder, right where AJ was gonna put his hand.” Michelle reminded him.
“I swear, I won’t! Not this time! PLEASE!” Nick begged.
“Seriously, me out with you all at the movies...Won’t that be awkward with AJ there?” Michelle asked him.
“Oh yeah. Shit!” Nick replied as he was walking down the stairs.
“There will be other times where we can hang out at the movies. Let things settle down a bit. Anyway, your off on tour Monday so its like what 3 days away.” Michelle replied.
“You doing anything for the next 3 days?” Nick asked.
“House hunting.” Michelle replied.
“Stay at my place.” Nick simply said.
“What?” Michelle asked.
“Yeah stay at my place. I ain’t gonna be there for like what 3 months? Or is it 4?” Nick replied.
“You seriously want me to stay at your place?” Michelle asked.
“Er, yeah. I kinda forgot to ask Aaron to crash here and because of that he mad plans with a friend of his who if outta town. I don’t like leaving the place unattended all this time.” Nick said
“Nick, that is just one of the lamest excuses of all time.” Michelle laughed.
“Alright, I was gonna surprise ya. So will ya stay here? Please? I’ll bring you back pressies.” Nick begged laughing.
“How can I resist that? Oh ok, yes I will stay at your place while you are gone.” Michelle sighed, jokingly.
“Great, now while you are here, can you get this....” Nick started to say.
“Hold on a minute. I thought I was just gonna stay? Didn’t mention about anything about nothing else.” Michelle laughed.
“Ok, ok. Great thanks. I gotta go, get this movie premiere done. I’ll talk later alright. Love ya babe.” Nick said as he got in his car.
“Love ya more Kaos.” Michelle laughed.

“So, what did he want?” Brenda asked as Michelle got off the phone and Brenda sat down next to her giving her a drink of water.
“That was just Nick being Nick. When he goes on tour next week, wants me to stay at his place.” Michelle laughed.
“Seems logical when you look at it. Free rent, and all.” Brenda said.
“Yeah true.” Michelle replied.

Over the weekend, Brian, Howie and Nick helped Michelle move into Nick’s place, Baylee coming along to help. “We’re having a boys weekend. Leigh’s off somewhere doing a girly thing so it’s just us two boys. Right Bay?” Brian said as Baylee got out of the car at Jason’s place.
“Yup!” Baylee replied giving Michelle a hug.
“Hey Bay, I know where Shell keep some funny photos of your Dad. Wanna see?” Nick asked Baylee.
“What makes you think they are where you think they are? I could have moved them?” Michelle remarked.
“Shell, I know you too well.” Nick replied.
“It’s true.” Howie commented.
“Hey, how funny are they? Remember my son is a child!” Brian said coming over to where Nick was sitting down on a chair, Baylee on his knee showing the photos.
“I’ve got those saved for later man.” Nick laughed.

By the time they got everything into cars, and went over to Nick’s it was the middle of the afternoon.
“My shout guys...what you want for lunch?” Michelle asked as the final box was inside. Nick’s place was in shambles with him organising things for going away on Monday.
“Anything!” Howie laughed putting down the last box in the spare room in what would be Michelle’s room.
“Food!” Nick laughed.
“Nick, that is what food is!” Baylee remarked. Everyone of us laughing.
“Just grab some burgers or something.” Brian said.
“Righty o.” Michelle replied, grabbing her car keys and heading off to a burger shop.

Entering Santa Monica Boulevard, Michelle’s phone rang.
“What now?” Michelle laughed seeing it was Nick’s cell calling.
“Bay says to go to the Hole In The Wall place. His orders not mine.” Nick said with Baylee excited in the background.
“Anything for the man.” Michelle replied.

Leaving Hole In The Wall, she saw AJ. “Hey how are you?” Michelle said to AJ being polite.
“Hi, yeah going alright. How was the tour?” AJ asked as they stood and talked for a bit.
“Yeah great. Think going to be good, this album. All set for your tour on Monday?” Michelle replied.
“Ready as we can be. Chilling out this weekend before the big one. Europe. I so hate the flight.” AJ commented.
“Especially when flying in the morning too.” Michelle added.
“Yeah, even worse.” AJ replied.
“You’ll be right.” Michelle smiled.
“What you up to?” AJ asked.
“Just got lunch for the guys and Baylee. I’m staying at Nick’s while ya on tour. I was staying at Brenda’s and looking for a place there but Nick being Nick wanted me to stay at his place.” Michelle replied.
“Oh ok that’s cool. Well better let you go. Bay don’t like cold burgers.” AJ remarked.
“Neither do you all.” Michelle laughed.

“What took you so long?” Howie asked as Michelle walked in the door with the burgers.
“Saw AJ.” Michelle replied as they all gathered outside and sat on the veranda.
“Oh.” Howie asked.
“It was alright. He knows I’m staying here so you don’t need to worry about that when on tour. He was the best he has been to me for quite some time.” Michelle replied.
“AJ silly.” Baylee commented.
“Come on Bay...you know that’s not nice.” Brian told Baylee.
“Sorry Daddy.” Baylee apologised.
“But things were alright?” Howie asked.
“Yeah. It was weird but good. I’m actually glad that it happened, today, make things easier for you guys. I can only imagine what it would be like and all. Especially going to Europe next week.” Michelle replied.

Michelle was setting things up in her room, Nick helping her. “Good Saturday night huh?” Nick commented.
“Hey, you could have gone out. I just wanted to chill here and sort things out.” Michelle replied as she was putting clothes in the wardrobe.
“Nah, I didn’t feel like it either. Wanna save my energy for Europe. Gonna be massive.” Nick said.
“Aw come on Nick, I know that’s a lie.” She laughed.
“I’m serious. I wanna chill out. Besides, I’m gonna miss ya.” Nick replied as he sat on the edge of the bed looking at Michelle.
“I’m gonna miss ya too. Be the first tour where I am not on. Be weird.” Shell admitted.
“You’ll be right. You got your tour coming up and all. Starts next month doesn’t it? You got video shoots and stuff haven’t ya?” Nick asked.
“Yeah but some Brenda has suggested we do on tour. I think gonna do one in Florida some where. The weather is picking up and all.” Michelle replied.
“You know, I’m really gonna miss you.” Nick said as he grabbed Michelle’s hand and pulling her to the bed for her to stop.
“I’m gonna miss you too.” Michelle said as Nick looked into her eyes.
“Really gonna miss you.” He whispered as he moved in and kissed Michelle on the lips.