- Text Size +
Michelle was blown away. Nick had kissed her. She had always dreamed, even before she became friends with Nick that he would kiss her. Michelle couldn’t help herself, she had to kiss him back.
“I’m sorry.” Nick apologised as they broke apart from each other.
“It’s ok.” She replied, putting her hands on top of his.
“I’ve wanted to do that for so long. I know wrong time and all. I know you love AJ.” He said.
“Confession?” Michelle asked as she put her arms back stretching on the bed.
“Yeah.” Nick replied off the bed facing her.
“I’ve waited for that.” Michelle confessed.
“Well why...” Nick began to say.
“I don’t know.” Michelle replied, a few tears rolling down her face. For a few moments, they couldn’t say anything.
“I love you.” Nick told her, sitting back on the edge of the bed, a hand cupping one side of her face. While Michelle had wanted to hear that from Nick for so long, at this point in time, she didn’t want to hear it. She moved Nick’s hand and got off the bed.
“I love you too.” Michelle whispered looking out the window, overlooking the Los Angeles skyline in lights.
“Well, what is it? If you love me, I love you...” Nick asked now in front of her.
“I don’t know. I seriously don’t know.” Michelle replied, he holding her hand, standing apart.
“Coz of the fact I’m going on tour, too soon after AJ?” Nick asked.
“Maybe, I don’t know. This is something big.” Michelle replied.
“We don’t have to let anyone know. No one has to know.” Nick suggested.
“I don’t know what to do.” Michelle confessed looking up to Nick. Nick just put his arms around her and held her.

Next morning when Nick and Michelle woke up, Michelle was in Nick’s arms sitting outside on the balcony on the deck chairs, a blanket over them. The sun was rising up.
“Morning.” Nick grinned smiling at Michelle.
“Morning.” Michelle replied.
“How are ya?” Nick asked, brushing a few hairs from Michelle’s face away.
“Doing good. You.” Michelle replied.
“Same.” Nick replied giving her a squeeze and pecking a kiss on her forehead.
“I think we better get cracking. You gotta finish packing and everything. You gotta go to Europe tomorrow.” Michelle said.
“I don’t wanna go. I wanna stay here with you.” Nick whined.
“I won’t be here all the time. I’ll be touring as well.” Michelle reminded him.
“But still.” Nick smiled snuggling up to her.

Michelle prepared breakfast while Nick was in the shower and doing some itty bitty things. Michelle wanted to give him a decent breakfast before he went.
“Ok, so what are we going to do? What’s on the agenda first?” Michelle asked.
“Veg out this morning? Boring stuff later?” Nick guessed.
“Nice try Mr. Boring stuff now. Veg out later.” She laughed.
“Aw come on. It’s my last day here. My house. My rules. I’m older.” Nick joked.
“And as the responsible one in this house, boring stuff now, veg out later. Won’t you feel better when everything is done? You can relax and enjoy the last few hours here?” Michelle asked him.
“Mmmm, spose ya right there.” Nick replied poking his tongue at her.

Michelle spent majority of the day going through everything that needed to be organised and packed. With the pace Nick was going, by the time they finished and how many times Nick packed his bags, changing what he was going to take with him on tour, it was 8pm. “And you were saying boring stuff later.” Michelle laughed.

“Hey, let’s do an all nighter. I assume that’s what the guys are doing. Do an all nighter and then we can sleep on the way over there. Time flies by.” Nick suggested as we were cooking dinner.
“What? An all nighter?” Michelle replied.
“Well when ya think about it, we gotta be up at 3am anyway so why not?” Nick explained.
“Meh! Why not?” Michelle shrugged.

After they finished dinner and doing the dishes, throwing bubbles at each other, they went into the lounge and began to watch DVD’s, popcorn in the middle. Michelle and Nick were watching Alien for the millionth time when Michelle decided to throw some popcorn at Nick. Not realising it, he had fallen asleep...at midnight.

“Nick...wake up. It’s 3am, time to get ready.” Michelle whispered in his ear. She could sense was stirring, trying to stay asleep but she would have to kiss him.
“Men!” She cracked up laughing as Nick grabbed her and began to tickle her.