- Text Size +
The guys were going to be leaving from the studio, be easier for everyone and less media attention, even at the earlier hours of the morning. Leigh, James, Leighanne, Baylee and I were there with them. “London here we come baby!” AJ shrieked. They all hugged us girls and the kids, including AJ to me before they all got in their van and drove away.
“Who’s up for an early breakfast?” Leigh asked once they have driven off and were gone. James and Bay a little upset.
“Mean who wants coffee?” Leighanne laughed.
“ME!” Leigh and I chorused.
We all got in our cars and went to Starbucks on Santa Monica grabbed our coffees, drinks for the boys.
“Mommy can I go with Michelle?” Baylee asked as we got to our cars.
“You just wanna ride in Nick’s car while he isn’t here. Am I right?” Michelle asked Baylee.
“Alright, alright.” Leighanne laughed.
“Yay!” Baylee cheered as he ran to Michelle, taking her hand and going to the car.

Sitting across the road from the Starbucks, James and Baylee played on the play equipment there, Leigh, Leighanne and Michelle watching on.
“Bay hates it when Brian goes away.” Leighanne sighed.
“James is the same. He is starting to notice when Howie doesn’t come home at night.” Leigh sighed.
“It’s confusing when they are at that age.” Leighanne agreed.
“A few hours of spending special time with them and the kids are fine.” Leigh said.
“Yeah.” Michelle replied.
After the coffees and breakfast, the girls all left to go back home. Michelle into the studio, working on the final touches for the touches for the video shoot.

At the studio, Michelle was presented with ideas for the video for the single ‘Get Out But I Love You’. Michelle wasn’t going to be in the music clip until the very end when there would be a dance routine, signature dance routine. As the song suggested it would be going to involve a couple who were going to fighting and the woman shouting ‘Get Out’ and pointing at the man, telling him to pack his bags and go. The woman then showing herself going out with her friends that night and in the middle of the street doing the dance routine. There would be about 12 dancers with her.

“Where we going to be doing the video?” Michelle asked later that night once things were organised of the choreography, with the help of the top 12 dancers from So You Think You Can Dance.
“We’ve got people looking at places tomorrow. Probably some on the way to the Hollywood sign with that in the background.” Danny, the director of the video replied.
“I don’t like the sound of that. I want it to be more real. Get out of the LA/Hollywood scene. Make it more suburbia kinda thing. Make it more realistic and level with everyone.” Michelle suggested.
“She’s got a point there.” Brenda commented.
“Mmm, yeah alright. I’ll get back to you on that.” Danny replied not totally happy.

After Danny left, she went into the dance studio of where I would be meeting Chris, the choreographer. “First vid hey?” Chris asked once we introduced each other.
“Yeah it is. Finally.” Michelle replied.
“How long you been in the biz?” Chris asked as they walked over to the CD player to put the song in the CD player.
“Ah, for about 5 years. It was only in the last 3 years that Brenda picked me up. We’ve gone through a lot to get this far.” Michelle explained.
“Well in that case, let’s make this an awesome vid.” Chris smiled pressing play on the stereo. They moved to the beat and then when it came to the dancing, Chris showed Michelle what he had planned, Michelle feeling it and copying Chris in some parts. I had more choreography in the video at the end and the more technical moves. Chris spending the first 2 days working with Michelle alone before the final 12 of So You Think You Can Dance came along.

Chris and Michelle worked up til about midnight when Brenda came on in.
“You still here?” Brenda remarked.
“Yeah, I wanna get this right.” Michelle replied.
“You do realise its after midnight?” Brenda asked.
“What? Ya kidding?” Chris laughed.
“Nope. Michelle has been up since 3am.” Brenda told him.
“3am! And ya still awake?” Chris remarked.
“Long day I know but it had to be done. Part of being in the biz.” Michelle replied.
“You bed now. His car will be fine here. I’m taking you home now, I will pick you up in the morning.” Brenda ordered Michelle.
“I will see you in the afternoon then. That’s an order.” Chris said to Michelle.

“So what is going on with you? You seem happier today than the other day? Brenda commented to Michelle on their way to Nick’s place.
“Nothing. Nothing you need knowing about. I’m fine.” Michelle smiled.
“The only thing I can think of is, it has to do with AJ or Nick.” Brenda said. Michelle blushed.
“So am I right? Now Nick or AJ?” Brenda egged on.
“It is one of them, yes.” Michelle replied.
“It’s Nick. I haven’t seen you this happy with AJ so it had to be Nick. What’s he done?” Brenda giggled.
“He kissed me, says he loves me.” Michelle giggled back.
“No way! Oh my god! Shell!” Brenda squealed as they arrived at Nick’s place, getting out of the car and going inside.
“I know.” Michelle replied.
“So what happened?” Brenda asked as they went into the kitchen. Michelle explained everything.

“WOW OH WOW! So what you gonna do?” Brenda asked.
“Well, naturally not much at the moment. We are laying low at the moment, Nick isn’t even telling anyone. Not his family, not even the guys. He’s keeping it secret, especially if AJ finds out, I mean, its only been about 2 weeks since we split for good.” Michelle explained.
“If AJ changed, would you? Would you go back to him?” Brenda asked.
“I don’t know, I seriously don’t know Bren.” Michelle sighed, cupping her drink and walked over to the kitchen table.