- Text Size +
6am Friday morning Michelle arrived at the set already for the day. The street was cleared with the residents vacating, trucks in the streets, crews running around. Chris and Brenda were there and Chris wanted to be there for moral support for Michelle, as well as going through everything the final time before the shoot. Michelle had met the male and female that would be playing the lead in the video clip and were fantastic about everything.

Filming began about 8am, Michelle watching everything. Michelle was so involved in the process watching the filming that she didn’t realise that Aaron, Nick’s brother was standing beside her.

“What are you doing here?” Michelle asked Aaron as they hugged and walked away from the film crew who were on a break.
“Had some time off and Nick was telling me about your video shoot today so thought would come down here and see ya.” Aaron replied as they went to get a snack.
“More like, you take time off and come here and supervise me.” Michelle guessed.
“You know Nick.” Aaron laughed.
“Yeah, yeah I do. Dork head!” Michelle added.

“So how things going?” Aaron asked as they sat down on the kerb across the road for the house being used.
“Going good so far, still hard to believe this is all happening. Video shoot.” Michelle replied.
“First one is always daunting. And I was like was like 10 or something” Aaron said.
“Oh boy, that was so cute.” Michelle joked.
“Back then it was, man what were people thinking!” Aaron laughed putting his head down to laugh in embarrassment.
“Sometimes some of us have to be embarrassing to get somewhere.” Michelle reminded him.
“Yes, sometimes we do. Nick has had some of those and look where he is today.” Aaron said.
“Hey Shell, can you come here?” Brenda called out.
“Be back.” Shell said as she got up from the kerb and went over to Brenda.

“We got a little problem.” Danny told Michelle.
“What kind of little problem?” Michelle asked.
“Rachel has injured herself on set, rolled her leg and can’t walk. You will need to do it. Lucas has broken his leg.” Danny told her.
“Wow, are they gonna be alright?” Michelle asked concerned.
“Yeah, they’ll be fine, paramedics on their way now. We just need to know what you suggest for the video now?” Brenda replied.
“Gee, I don’t know now. I was hoping that Rachel and Lucas would be in it. The dance crew wouldn’t be able to do it. They are still going over their dance routine.” Michelle sighed.
“This may sound a crazy idea...but...what about Aaron?” Brenda asked.
“Aaron? You think?” Michelle remarked.
“Only one way to find out.” Brenda replied.
“I don’t think so.” Danny said.
“Danny, stop being picky.” Brenda snapped. Michelle couldn’t believe it.

Michelle and Brenda walked over to Aaron, still on the kerb, drinking a bottle of water.
“Hello.” Aaron said cautiously.
“Aaron, one artist to another. Friend to friend. Can you help us out?” Michelle asked.
“I knew you two were up to something.” Aaron laughed.
“Please Aaron. We are in crisis here. The main leads we had are on their way to hospital. One broken leg, the other rolled leg, mistook the table which is now moved.” Michelle begged.
“Mmmm yeah alright.” Aaron replied.
“THANKYOU SO MUCH!” Michelle exclaimed hugging Aaron.
“We owe ya.” Brenda assured him as she went off to go and do paperwork for Aaron. Michelle lead Aaron inside the house and showed him what they would be doing. Deep inside, Michelle thought her and Aaron doing it was more personal and it would come out better.

Michelle was right, going through each scene they did, it was electrifying. Danny changed his mind on how the two of them worked. In the past, Aaron and Michelle had fought and even briefly dated, despite Michelle being 5 years older than Aaron, Aaron cheating on Michelle while he was on tour.

The lighting, the scenes, the mood was perfect. A few takes needed to be done but without Aaron even knowing the song all that well it went great. About midnight the dance scenes began. “Good luck. You’ll be great.” Aaron encouraged Michelle as she finished the final scene with Aaron and Danny called it a wrap for that scene.

“As Michelle was getting her hair and make up done, Aaron stayed with her, taking photos. “You dare send them to Nick!” She told him.
“Who says I was sending them to Nick?” Aaron asked cheekily.
“You aren’t using it to put on twitter are you?” Michelle pleaded.
“Yup.” Aaron laughed.
“Aaron!” Michelle whined.
“Sorry, too late, done. Just wait now for the reviews to come in and the girls loving you and the guys drooling over you.” Aaron told her.
“Ever heard of the word revenge?” Michelle asked him.
“Baby, you will never plot revenge on me.” Aaron said.
“I’ve done it before.” Michelle replied.
“Oh yeah. Well this is now.” Aaron laughed.

Filming completely finished around 4am. Two hours earlier than everyone had thought. Danny would be taking the video back to get it cut and then would be sending Brenda a copy for her and Michelle to go through of what to take out, what to emphasise, close ups. Michelle and Brenda were heading to Vancouver first off. Michelle was going to be touring with Kelly Clarkson, opening up for her.