- Text Size +
“Wow, I can’t believe it.” I said
“We are finally meeting them after all these years, especially my boo boo Brian.”
“I know I can’t believe it either.” says my best friend Katie.
As doing my make up I stop and sit there in confusion and in worry I then say “What the hell do I say to them! What if I fall or completely make a fool of myself in front of Brian!!” Katie just sat there and laughed at me and then tried to comfort me by saying “It’s gonna be fine. Just try your best to be positve and everything will work out fine.” By taking her advice I tried my best to be calm, cool, and confident while getting ready. Then Katie says playfully “Maybe if your confident Brian will ask you on a date.” I just smiled and said “Hell, I wish, maybe if Leighanne didn’t go everywhere with them.”

As we were getting ready we just talked bout our hubbies Nick and Brian. Then we slipped on our heels and then grabbed a couple Backstreet Boys CD’s to jam to on our way to the concert. As soon as I was jamming to our boys in the car I was confident as can be. After a 30 minute drive we pulled up to the venue then she parked the car in a nearby parking lot. As soon as she turned off the car we both started checking our hair and make up to make sure it was perfect so we looked good in front of the boys. After that we got out of the car and walked to the doors.
There was only about 15 people out there waiting to go to the sound check which was somewhat a relief because it would be more time for us and the boys.

So then the people opened the doors and we run in. Well at least Katie and I do. Then we got down to the stage and sat in front row and center to get the best view of our boys on stage. As we sit and wait for a few minutes the boys finally come out on stage for the sound check party. As usual they were being there usual crazy selves.

But then I noticed something. The Brian Littrell kept looking at me and of course every time he did I blushed horribly. I couldn’t believe that my favorite boy was actually giving me some sort of attention. He would just stare at me over and over again. Then when Katie finally noticed she said “Oh my god Annaleigh! Brian keeps staring at you! I think he wants to have your babies!” We then both started to laugh.

Then Katie said “I dare you to blow a kiss at him or something.” I kinda hesitated at doing it but because I love dares I decided to do it. So I seen him looking at me so I blew him a little kiss and smiled after. Then he winked and puckered his lips at me and then smiled. So of course I got major butterflies and almost screamed on the top of my lungs.

They then had a little Q&A so I raised my hand to ask a question and Brian pointed at me so I could ask it. Then I said “Hi, I’m Annaleigh and I was wondering if you could sing a little bit of “If I Don’t Have You” acapella.” and then Brian said “Anything for you.”

As they sang the chorus of the song Brian couldn’t keep his eyes off me and would point at me every time they would sing the word “you.” So of course I was on cloud nine and was undressing him with my eyes. Then Katie said “What the hell! I wish Nick would give me this attention!” I just laughed.

After a few more questions from fans they were done with the Q&A. Then that meant it was time to meet BSB and take pictures. So as we sat patiently in line we were freaking out with what just happened!

So then Katie was the first to meet them and got a big hug from Nick so she couldn’t have been happier. But then it was my turn. I was so nervous. So I gave them all a hand shake and introduced myself like every other fan. Then I got down to Brian and he said “Hey Annawee!” I just laughed and we had a little convo on how there music has inspired me like everyone else say to them. But then I asked Brian for a hug and thank god he didn’t refuse. But to my surprise as Brian hugged me he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then after that we had to take a picture and of course I was standing right by Brian and as the picture was bout to be taken he put his arms around me.

When walking away I was just thinking to myself “could this day get any better!” After that Katie said to me “I told you he wanted your babies!”

Then everyone left except for the people that had Platinum VIP passes because it was time for the boys to give us a backstage tour. But to my surprise it was only three people that had Platinum. So me, Katie, and some other chick had one.

So as we walked onto the stage to go in the back Brian put his arm around me and then me and him began to joke around and just had fun. But doing the tour we saw little things they had and met some people.

So half way through the tour Brian said “Hey, Annaleigh come in here.” as he walked into a room and of course I followed him because its Brian!
“Hey, umm.. On stage and during this little tour I was giving a lot of thought, Annaleigh. Oh and by the way I love your name.” and he winked at me.
“Thanks hun, but what were you thinking about?”
“About a question I wanna ask you.” he said with a big smile.
“Okay. What’s the question?” I said with no knowing what he was going to ask me.
Then he said with another big smile “I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime.”
When I heard those words my stomach dropped in shock. I then asked myself Should I really go out with a married man? But I went with my gut and I said “Yeah sure. But when?”
He continued by saying “Great! Umm. How bout after tonight’s concert? We can get something to eat or just hang out“
“Sure that’s fine but aren’t you a little worried your gonna get caught?”
“No, Leighanne or Baylee aren’t here. They are back home and as for the boys they won‘t know and if they do, I know they won‘t say anything”
I was sitting there shocked with what I was actually hearing. But this is my dream to be with him so I decided to go with my heart and go through with it.
“Oh.. Ok.. Where should we meet?” I said.
“Hmm… How bout out in back when everyone is cleared and we will take my car somewhere.”
“Ok Brian, it sounds great to me.”
“Ok lets go”

We turned to go out the door but then as Brian was bout to open the door he hesitated and turned back towards me and said “Wait..” he looked at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and said “I have to do this or I‘ll go nuts” then he put his arms around my body and kissed me.
After that he looked at me and caressed my cheeks then said “Okay babe, Lets go.”

My god, I was in heaven. I couldn’t believe this was happening. It was something that would only happen in a dream. We then eventually caught up with the boys and continued with the backstage tour for another 10 minutes.

Then as we finished the tour they let us grab a pre-signed photo of them and we left to wait outside for them to let us in for the concert. As Katie and I sat in front of the doors I was being silent because I was so happy, so confused, and so shocked all at the same time.
She then asked “so where did you and Brian go?”
I then almost told her what happened but I decided not to because I didn’t know what Brian would say.
So I just told her “Oh. He was showing me a special room with exclusive stuff they that only one fan sees per concert.”I thought it was a bad excuse but she believed me thank god!

Then they finally opened the doors for us to go our seats. We all ran to a little stand they had up for merchandise. I got a shirt, tour book, and poster.
We then ran to our seats and let me tell you they were some some amazing seats, front row seat five and six in the center.

Then we sat another hour just talking bout our sexy boys then the opening act came on which was pretty boring like usual. We then had to to wait another 30 minutes! As I was complaining about how long it was taking the lights went out and the curtain dropped and then every fan got up screaming ready to see the Backstreet Boys!

Then of course as jamming through all the oldies and the new songs I noticed Brian staring at me. Like I was surprised that I was getting this much attention during the actual concert but I loved every minute of it. But as they would sing their most romantic songs he would point, sing, and just stare at me. I just wanted to cry, I couldn’t believe any of this was happening.