- Text Size +
About four hours before we were leaving I felt a little nauseous and then I finally realized I missed my period. I then kind of thought nothing of it but then I decided to go by Katie’s for a bit to talk to her before I left but before I went to her house I stopped at the store to get a pregnancy test.

When I arrived at Katie’s house I said. “Hey, I just wanted to stop by before I left to go on tour with the boys.”
she then said “Man your lucky, going on tour with the greatest band of all time!”
“Yeah, but I’m sure you can come see us.”
“Really, that would be awesome!”
I then said quickly “I missed my period…” Katie said shocked “Nuh uh! Your kidding!” I then said “No I’m not, I think I could be pregnant.”
“So you and Brian didn’t use protection?!”
“Nope, no Trojans for us because we make out and it leads to it. Then there is no time for us to get a condom. But before I came here I bought 4 tests. So can I use your bathroom for a minute?”
She then said “yeah of course.”

So I went and drank a bunch of water and then took the tests.

Katie then said confused “Why did you buy four?”
“Just to be safe and see if they all come up as the same thing.” I said like she was stupid.

After about five minutes of waiting we then went to look at the results and each and everyone of them said I was pregnant so I instantly went into tears.
“I can’t believe this.”
“I can’t either.. Your baby is gonna be a Backstreet baby!”
“NO! not in a good way. This came at a bad time.”
“Why? Brian should be thrilled. He loves kids!”
“I know but he has a tour to worry about.”
“Oh.. But I’m sure he’ll be thrilled just tell him.”
“Ok I’ll try my best to tell him before we leave… But I guess I better get going.” Then we both hugged each other and then I left for my house.

When I arrived Brian was still packing necessary things we need.
Brian then said “Hey Baby.” then he looked at me and he saw my eyes all bloodshot from crying and then he walked towards me and then grabbed my hand and then sat on the couch next to me and then he said “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing….” I said while looking down
Brian then caressed his hand on my cheek and said “Yes there is, just tell me sweetie.”
I then said “I took four pregnancy tests and they all came back positive, I’m pregnant.”
Brian looked at me and said “Are you serious?”
“Yeah" I said "I’m sorry this had to happen. If you want to leave me go ahead,” I then looked away from him in tears.
“No, hunny don’t be sorry. I would never leave you and I’m happy baby I really am.”
“Don’t lie to me. You have a tour to worry about not me and my condition.”
“Annaleigh" he said looking to me right into my eyes "I love you and I’d love to be the father of your child. I‘d give up my whole career for you and our baby if I had too.”

I then smiled at him and then Brian wiped my tears and then said “This give us a even better reason to get married when the divorce is final. But don’t ever doubt me I love you more than anything, baby.” I just smiled at him and then kissed him.

I then got up and starting packing and Brian started helping me and then said “Hell, I’m a busy man I’ve fallen in love, got that girl pregnant, broken up with my ex-wife, moved out of my house and now going on tour again all in a month.” I looked at him and just laughed while packing and then he said “I wouldn’t have had it any other way either.” I just smiled.