- Text Size +
Day 1 of the tour, everyone was all excited. First stop on the tour was London. It was just the guys and Denise. Behind closed doors, Nick and Denise weren’t talking but to everyone, everything was fine between them. As they boarded the plane for London, Denise shrieked “LONDON BABY!” The guys just laughed at her, AJ taking her by the hand and running down the gate to the plane.

Once in the air, they settled into what they normally do on flights. All had their laptops on all doing various things, writing, watching a DVD or other things. Denise had managed to conceal her bruise on her cheek where Nick slapped her with foundation makeup. Denise and Nick went to sleep together, Denise leaning on Nick’s chest, an arm around his waist.

Arriving in London, Denise stayed close with Nick as they were going through customs. They were warned about fans outside in the lounge waiting for them. “Good thing we had our beauty sleep.” Brian joked.
“Does my hair look alright?” AJ mimicked a girl.
“AJ come on!” Denise whined at him as she wheeled her luggage trolley.
“Let’s get out there.” Howie said as he walked out first followed by Brian, AJ, Kevin and Nick. Denise was last to walk out.
“WASSUP LONDON!” AJ said to the crowd of fans that were there in a part of the airport to allow the other travellers past through. After about half an hour of photos they went out to the car that was awaiting them.

“You know you are going to be fun with this tour?” Brian told Denise as they were leaving Heathrow.
“How so?” Denise asked.
“This is your first time here. We get to show you around places that we can get to while we are here.” Brian replied.
“I got your shopping needs later this afternoon.” AJ told her.
“I got the music scene.” Howie added.
“I got the cultural.” Kevin spoke up.
“KEV!” They all groaned.
“I got you for the food.” Nick laughed at her.
“What have you got me for?” She asked Brian.
“I got the surprise.” Brian laughed.
“You guys are meant to be working aren’t ya?” Denise asked.
“Yep but sometimes us just being somewhere is working and we don’t even know it. Some interviews we got are here at the hotel room. Just not your room. Nick keeps his room messy.” AJ laughed.
“Whatever! Anyway, I’m bunking now.” Nick replied.

After checking into the hotel, Denise tweeted they were in London. She was going to be tweeting for the boys account and her personal account for the whole tour. During the interviews she watched from a distance. Deep inside after all this time she was still shrieking inside that she was seeing all this happen.

Finishing mid afternoon for lunch, they meals arrived in the hotel room. Underneath the dome was paper. “Please let this be fish n chips!” Denise begged.
“How’d you know?” Nick asked.
“I had a hunch. This is what England is known for and it was a hit at home. I’ve been craving this for so long!” Denise replied excitedly. She unwrapped her paper and found fries and fish.
“Aw man! I forgot about that. Back in Australia it’s popular. Damn!” Nick commented as he sat back in his chair, his lunch on his lap.
“Sometimes we say that we created the fish n chips.” Denise laughed.
“Can you guess anything for the rest of the day then?” AJ asked.
“Mmmm, don’t wanna say. I’ll tell ya as we go.” She replied.

Back in the interviews, she observed what the guys were up to. The things they were asked, things they were being asked to do, in Denise’s opinion thought were crazy and so back in the early days. After the hotel interviews finished they had interviews separately for magazines and other media outlets.

Downstairs at the lobby, Denise thought they would get into a private car and go off to where AJ was taking her too but they went in a black cab. “Well we are in London.” He said as they got in the back. Denise’s head moved from side to side watching everything go by. It wasn’t too long before AJ spoke. “We’re here.” She stepped out of the cab and realised she was at Harrods.

“When we come back here next time we’ll go through here more but wanna show you some of these.” AJ said. AJ bought her Harrod’s merchandise and bought some things for the baby. Press photographed them. “Only thing about that is if I wanna surprise someone I gotta do it online and that like totally sucks.” AJ laughed.
“No worries.” Denise replied.
“We could always say that you are the one that s pregnant.” He joked.
“Trust me! Not for a while or ever.” Denise replied.
“Nick is just enough.” AJ agreed.
“You said it not me.” Denise said.

Half hour later, Denise and AJ were out the front of Harrods with Kevin meeting her. “Time to culture.” Kevin said. AJ went off in another car to go to a radio station for an interview. Kevin took Denise to the London Museum. Coming out of the Museum, Howie met her.

Back at the hotel later that night with Brian, both laughing from the lobby all the way to their hotel room. Brian and Denise always connected from the first time they made contact. When Denise walked in the hotel room, Nick was waiting for her. “Have fun?” He asked as he continued watching the TV.
“Yeah it was great. Howie took me to some club, forgot the name of it. Before we went to the Millennium wheel overlooking everything. How was the rest of your day?” Denise asked sitting down next to him.
“Been ok. Just been sitting here chilling and all. Would have been nice to hear from you.” He answered.
“It was crazy out there, if I had called it would have been hard to hear you and all. Besides, I am sure you would have known where I was and all.” Denise replied.
“You just don’t get it do you?” Nick questioned her.
“Get what?” She asked.
“I’m supposed to be your fiancé here.” Nick told her.
“Ah Nick, you don’t own me. I own myself. I’m not some thing. I am a human being.” Denise said.
“Don’t give me that crap.” He said.
“Nick it’s true. I don’t care who I am marrying. No one owns me. Ring or not.” She warned him as she was about to get off the sofa but he stopped her and pulled her back down. He cornered her into the sofa and began hitting her stomach. Hitting until his hands were sore. Denise not making a sound.

After London they went onto Berlin, Munich, Madrid, Vienna, Stockholm and Ireland before flying back to Los Angeles. The month flew by.