- Text Size +

Shattered 

 

“Come on Nick, these chicks are smoking hot and fuck, they want us man…they really do” I practically pleaded with my band brother to come with me to the party we’d been invited to.  The two stunningly attractive Eastern European girls were waiting at the entrance to our hotel.  If the looks they were giving us both were anything to go by, we were in for one hell of a night.   

 

Bring it on!  There’s enough AJ love to last all damn night! 

 

“AJ, as much as I’d love to, we have that TV show to do tomorrow and you know it won’t go down well if we turn up totally fucking wasted” Nick replied, although I could tell it wouldn’t take a lot to persuade him.  Nick was a soft touch when it came to girls and parties, we both were. 

 

“Oh come on you girl, since when did that ever stop us?” 

 

“Exactly!  And look what shit we’ve gotten into because of it” he said 

 

“All I’m asking is we stay a couple of hours, if you wanna go after that, we’ll go, OK” I compromised, hoping he’d accept that. 

 

“A couple of hours?” Nick checked. 

 

“Yep.  That’s all I’m asking” I replied with a grin.  A couple of hours were plenty of time to bang that brunette senseless and leave her wanting more. 

 

“OK, let’s get out of here” Nick said and I slapped him on the back and lead him towards the girls. 

 

“We are going to give you a night you will never forget” said the blonde in heavily accented English, whose name slipped my mind, Katya or something like that. 

 

“I’m sure you will honey” Nick said and she slid her arm around his waist. 

 

“You will not know what hit you” said Nikita as she took my hand and pulled me close to her. 

 

Fucking yeah baby!  Give me all you got! 

 

We climbed into a waiting car, the girls spoke Russian or some shit like that to the driver and we were soon on our way. 

 

“Have one of these…it will make the experience more pleasurable” Nikita whispered in my ear, sucking gently on the lobe and then trailing her tongue down my neck. 

 

“I don’t do drugs anymore” I told her feebly.  For this chick, I’d be willing to bet that anything was possible, I would whatever. 

 

“It is just one little pill.  Please Alex, for me?” she pouted her full lips at me and that was it, I was under her control. 

 

“Sure, whatever” I replied and watched as she placed the little pill on her tongue and brought her mouth to mine.  I kissed her, taking the pill from her mouth to mine, and swallowed it.  She began to kiss me with even more passion, moving her incredible body to straddle my thighs. 

 

I looked to Nick out of the corner of my eye and he was in exactly the same situation as myself.  Holy fuck, were we going to make it to the party or were they just going to ride us in the backseat of this car?  Not that I cared where it happened.   

 

Nick glanced at me and we bumped fists and grinned at each other, then carried on with the girls.  That was his way of thanking me for talking him into this. 

 

“How far till we get there” I breathed into her ear, then kissing down her neck, sucking gently on her exquisite skin, leaving faint red marks. 

 

“Not long now lover” she replied and ground her hips down onto my throbbing erection.  I ran my hands up her short skirt, cupping her ass and pulling her closer so that she could feel how much I wanted her. 

 

“Good” I replied huskily “because I need to be inside you” 

 

“You will get what you deserve very soon” she mumbled.  God, her accent was so fucking god damn sexy. 

 

It was hard to see out of the windows, not only were they heavily tinted, but they were also pretty steamed up too.  I couldn’t see any street lights shining, and for a moment wondered where the hell this party was.  But then I put my brain away and thought with my dick – the party could be anywhere so long as I got to fuck this girl sooner rather than later. 

 

And then everything started to feel kind of strange…my vision started to blur, or was the world spinning?  I tried to talk but although my mouth was opening, no words came out; it was like I’d lost the power of speech. 

 

I looked for Nick, but it was all just a haze with him in the far distance.  I tried to reach out, to grab the door handle, to grab Nick…anything.  But I was frozen. 

 

~*~ 

 

I woke up in extreme pain and unable to see.  Something was covering my eyes.  My feet weren’t on the ground.  I was suspended in air by my wrists.  This is some far out fucking kinky shit. 

 

Only it wasn’t. 

 

The blindfold was ripped harshly from my eyes and I blinked continuously into the bright artificial light until my eyes adjusted. 

 

“Ah, you are awake now” said a male voice from somewhere in the room. 

 

What the fuck…where were we?  Where were the girls?  Were they OK?  

 

I tried to speak, but my throat hurt like hell and the only noise to come out of my mouth was a squeak.  I tried to clear my throat by coughing, but it felt like razor blades sliding up and down my throat. 

 

“I expect you are wondering why you are here” said the guy, his voice also heavily accented.  Son of a bitch was actually smirking at me. 

 

I nodded my head though. 

 

“You will soon see” he said and laughed an evil laugh. 

 

“Nick” I managed to call out, my voice little more than a whisper, my throat killing me. 

 

“Nick is…no longer here” he said cryptically. 

 

No way!  Nick wouldn’t leave me here alone like this. 

 

I shook my head disbelievingly, this couldn’t be happening.  It had to be a nightmare.  This kind of thing was something you saw on horror films.  But this was worse than any horror film imaginable because this was real. 

 

As my eyes grew accustomed to the light a little better, I looked around the room (if you could call it a room).  It was more like a dungeon.  There were hooks hanging randomly from the ceiling, I was attached to one of them.  Lined up along one of the walls were tools – chainsaws, handsaws, drills, shovels, axes and a whole collection of hunting knives.  I shivered uncontrollably. 

 

Why?  What did they want with me? 

 

I turned away from the wall of tools and closed my eyes tightly.  Maybe when I opened them again, all this would be gone.   Except when I opened my eyes, it was much worse than I could possibly imagine. 

 

“Please let me go” I begged as a man dressed from head to toe in overalls approached, holding a drill.   

 

He laughed and walked torturously slowly towards me. 

 

“Please…let me go and find my friend, I won’t tell anyone, I swear” I pleaded, my voice so strained, I wasn’t sure he could actually hear me. 

 

“Oh, you will ‘find’ your friend soon enough” he said and powered up the drill.