- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter does contain some sexual content, but I've not gone into too much detail as I know that kind of thing isn't for everyone!  Hope you like and please let me know what you think :)

Chapter 19

Not only was I not in my own room when I awoke the next day, but I wasn’t alone either. I was lying naked in AJ’s bed, my legs entwined with his and my head resting against his chest as he snored softly.

Fuck! I’ve done it again. Was IS it about this guy?

I groaned inwardly and lifted my head off his chest as gently as possible so that I wouldn’t wake him, he didn’t stir. I leaned back against the pillows, tucking the covers around my naked body (although it was a little late to be self conscious now, he’d seen every inch of me and I had seen all of him) and recalled how it had come to this.

~*~

“I’ll show you exactly why you married me” he said and led me out of the bar.

Although drunk and stunned by that kiss, I soon came to my senses and tugged my arm back.

“AJ” I protested “what makes you think I’d go anywhere with you?”

“C’mon, I know you’re feeling this chemistry too” he said and gave me the full force of his lust filled chocolate eyes; he reached for my hand again.

“You think I’m attracted to you?” I said, not wanting to admit that deep down, I really was.

“Damn right you are, that kiss gave it all away” he said and before I knew it, we were kissing again and he was right, I was feeling that chemistry. I didn’t even fight it this time.

He led me masterfully towards the elevators, holding my hand tightly. I was feeling quite drunk and still in a state of euphoric bliss after that sensual kiss. The elevator doors pinged open and we stepped inside. He hit the button for the 8th floor, which I presumed must be his as it wasn’t mine.

“Fuck Steph, I don’t know what it is about you, but you drive me fucking crazy” he said and wrapped one hand around my lower back and the other hand behind my head, tangling his fingers into my hair.

He pulled me closer and I stepped forward clumsily (that’s the alcohol for you!). His fingers splayed across my back and I felt tingles of excitement run through my entire body at his velvet soft touch. He then moved his left hand from the back of my head and cupped my face, tilting it upwards slightly so that we were gazing into each others eyes.

I gulped audibly. His eyes had me enchanted. Deep pools of chocolate brown looking into, it seemed, my soul. I felt a wave of lust washing over me. He had the most gorgeous eyes I’d ever seen and when he looked at me like that, oh god, I just wanted to melt. He was intoxicating, like a drug, and I wanted, no needed a hit.

“I want you…right now” I said and shocked myself with my ardent thirst for him. No man had ever caused this kind of reaction from me before. I mean, of course there had been others, but nothing like AJ.

Good going for a man I claimed wasn’t my type!

“You can have it all” he said and pressed me up against the elevator wall, I could feel his desire for me. His lips found mine and we kissed with so much built up passion that it became a little frenzied. We were totally oblivious when the doors pinged open on the 8th floor and a couple stepped in.

“You might wanna get a room” the guy laughed and we immediately came to our senses.

“We fully intend to” AJ said and took my hand and led me out of the elevator and to his room.

He swiped his key card and pushed the door open, leading me into his room which was almost identical to my own. But I hadn’t come here to compare décor.

“Now, where were we before we were interrupted” he said and began trailing hot kisses down my neck and along my collar bone, his stubbly jaw scratching against my skin “hmm, I think right about here”

“Oh fuck” I murmured as he kissed my neck.

We couldn’t hold back any longer and the clothes began to come off. I fumbled with his unusual belt (can you believe it had the words ‘Jack Me Off’ on it!) and soon had it undone, along with his jeans. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and just threw it across the room, like he couldn’t get away from his clothes quick enough. I marveled at the sight of his body…perfect!

“I’m gonna savour undressing you” he teased.

And he did. It was heavenly.

“Fuckkkkk” I groaned with pleasure as he thrust two fingers deep inside me.

“Oh baby, I’m gonna fuck you all night long” he said and I shuddered with anticipation.

“Have you got any condoms?” I suddenly asked, my sensibility kicking in.

“Uh huh” he murmured and reached over to grab one. Thank god for that, I didn’t think I’d have the strength to stop this from going any further, I craved him, I needed him inside me, right now.

From the flashbacks I’d experienced, I knew he was great in bed, but this was something else. It was like our bodies were made for each other, we knew exactly what the other one of us wanted.

We moved from the bed, to the chair, then the shower before finally ending up back in bed.

“You feel… so… fucking good” he murmured as I rode him hard and fast, his hips bucking upwards to meet me “so fucking hot”

“Oh god…fuck…oh god…shit…” I panted as my body began to shudder with the effects of an incredible orgasm.

He growled out a few “fucks” too and then I slumped down on top of him in a heap. Afterwards, we lay there cuddled up in a blissed out state, just catching our breath. We ended up falling asleep, just as we were.

~*~


AJ began to stir. I contemplated jumping out of bed quickly before he woke, but it was too late. He turned to look at me, yawning and rubbing at his eyes.

“Morning” he smiled

“This changes nothing you know” I said. Hardly the morning greeting he was expecting, I’m sure!

“I know” he said “but it was one hell of way to say goodbye”

Chapter End Notes:
Hope it was OK and that the sex scene wasn't too crap!  Let me know, I don't mind constructive criticism as it helps me write better.