- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know this chapter is a bit slow. I'm breaking it up into 2 parts. I hope to have the next part up either later today or sometime tomorrow. It's super busy around here with the holidays upon us. I hope you like it!
Chapter 4


Getting ready for the concert that night was quite an experience. The boys had invited us to meet them backstage before everything got started, as sort of chance to get to know us a bit better and we were running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get the perfect outfits together. I wanted everything to be perfect so Amory would have a birthday she would never forget.

“I can’t find my red sweater! The one with the shimmery fabric.” I said as I ran around frantically searching my suitcases. At this point clothes were thrown everywhere and I still couldn’t find a thing to wear. I was at my wit’s end.


As if I wasn’t stressed enough already, a knock on the door broke my concentration and I stalked over to the door ready to chew whoever had picked this oh so appropriate time to interrupt. Opening the door I was about to give whoever it was, the what for when I made eye contact with a broad chest in my face. Glancing up, I blushed at Nick, who had 2 lariats dangling from his hand attached to passes the proudly announced ALL ACCESS on the front.


“Nick what are you doing here? I figured you’d already be at soundcheck by now.”
“Well you two lovely ladies wouldn’t be able to get backstage without these passes so I figured I’d personally drop them off before I had to get going.” He said, smiling his megawatt smile.


Taking the passes from him, I said, “I’m glad it was you. I was about to give someone the what for, for interrupting my search for something to wear tonight.”


“Well I’ve got to run. I’m late as it is and I don’t want to get my head chewed off before the big show.”


Waving goodbye as he walked toward the elevator, I sighed dreamily. Once he was out of sight, I shut the door and glanced at the passes in my hands, again, sighing to myself wondering how I had gotten so lucky to have scored reservations at the hotel where my idol was staying, let alone, have met him, albeit in a very awkward situation, but nonetheless; and scored backstage passes at that.


Suddenly behind me I heard a mocking sigh and turned to see Amory mock swooning and saying, “Oh Nick! Take me, have your way with me now!” Smacking her with the passes I got back to my search for my sweater.
Chapter End Notes:
Read and Review! As I said, I know this is a slow chapter, but I'm breaking it up into 2 parts so bear with me.