[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Agreeing to follow Nick and one of his plans in the past never proved the best idea for Kevin. The present time is no exception...

*My second response to the AC Forum October 2008 Challenge*
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: None
Genres: Horror, Humor, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: AC Forum Challenge Responses
Chapters: 1
Completed: Yes
Word count: 7531
Read: 1013
Published: 12/12/09
Updated: 12/12/09
Story Notes:
Yeah, yeah, I know...WAYYY late on posting this, but I was born into this world as a procrastinator and I'm sure I will leave it the same way. That's neither here nor there, though. I actually started this short story immediately after posting my first response to the October 2008 challenge and none surprisingly never got it finished in time. Then, I said I would have it done before October 2009 was finished, and once again, I didn't get it done. So I suppose you could say I'm a year and 2 months late on getting this full cranked out, but I hope you enjoy it regardless. Feed back is appreciated! :)

October 2008 Challenge: "WTF? Is that it?"

Your story has to be suspense or horror.

~ It cannot exceed 3,000 words. (Don't mention it...I already know I bypassed the word limit by a long shot, which pretty much delivers a guarantee that Mare will NOT be reading this. LoL)

~ You must end it with a cliffhanger. You can imply something but you can't just flat out let us know what happens. Hence the WTF? title lol

~ It must be told in first person.

~ There has to be some kind of supernatural presence within the story.

~ You have to include Kevin but you cannot kill him or make him the bad guy.

~ Even if you aren't doing a BSB story, Kevin has to be included.

~ You are not allowed to make a banner for this story.

~ You have to include one of your biggest fears inside the story somewhere.

1. In The Still Of The Night by MonkeyAbu [ - ] (7531 words)