Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25

Author Topic: Featured Story of the Month for June 2008 - Why i'd do it all Again by Mare  (Read 68727 times)

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?

I thought so! lol

Does that mean AJ is thorax? ;) lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

AJ is bee poop lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Is that even part of a bee? lol I don't know if it counts, since when the bee poops, it leaves the poop where it went, hence it's not actually part of the bee.

lmao!
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

but for the time while it's IN the bee it is. It's kind of like AJ, he's all over the place, right? Just like bee poop.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

You know you're not making any sense, right? lmao
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I am making perfect sense as always. :) lol

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

You keep telling yourself that. :P
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I do, often! But fine, AJ can be the wings. Does that make you feel better? lol

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Yes, it does make me feel better. lol
~*Dee*~

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder

Why are you crying? You have leads in several of my short stories, 3 BSBs in Search of a Plot AND Lion's Den. Some people don't even put you in anything. You should be grateful. Look, you're even in my avy! Do you see Nick in my avy? No...it's you! :P

Howie: I'd appreciate my own story please. Somehow, Nick always takes over your stories, and then Kevin comes in acting all wise and smart. Why do I always get shoved aside? Why can't I have any adventures? Damn it, I'll even go fishing if I have to, just give me a story!!
Sarah

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Okay Howie, when i'm done with my new camping story which you are sadly absent from, I will write a story about you. In fact i'll make it a romance where you fall head over heels in love with a monkey. Okay?

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder

Howie: That's it, Mare. I'ma come over there and eff you up.
Sarah

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

lmao uh... Security?

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder

Howie: I mean, uh, I'm Sweet D. I would never do something like that. *pats Mare* Just don't make me fall in love with a monkey. What if I was a detective in my own AU story? I like that...
Sarah

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

A monkey detective...ma ybe. Yes, you can be Nick's pet monkey detective well, Kevin and Nick's. They can be brothers that solve crimes and you can be their pet monkey detective. Howie you are a genius!!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25