Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25

Author Topic: Featured Story of the Month for June 2008 - Why i'd do it all Again by Mare  (Read 68702 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

^ what bugged me even more is when people defended him for doing it lol Come on I know you love Brian, I do too, but seriously...th at was just horribly tacky and self righteous even for him. No excuse at all.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?

I totally agree. And just think about how it must have made Nick feel.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I know! I hope Nick said something to him lol but I doubt he did.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

No, Nick probably just wallowed about it off screen. :(
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

LOL yes. Poor Nick, well I hope Howie called him a jerkass at least. I think Kevin would have. See, even though i'm pretty sure Kevin would have objected to being on screen too he would have at least not been blurry and had a tee shirt saying I'm with stupid pointing at Nick or something lol I'm sure Howie wasn't wild about the idea either but you just do it to support your friend. End of story!

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Exactly! If Nick wants to put his drama on tv, let him put it on TV. If you get recorded in the process, at least be supportive and let him know that not everything in his life is dramatic. Arg. *pokes Brian with a stick*
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

lmao that really works me up STILL!

Nick probably got over it in like five minutes.

Nick: I'm so sad that Brian is such an idiot...whoa is that a praying mantis...cool!

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

It was probably something more along the lines of "I am sad that Brian is being a jerk!" *there is screaming* Stop screaming! I'm trying to wallow!... God Aaron's beats suck...." lol
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

LOL yes, that as well!

Ah well *kicks Brian for being a jerk again*

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

*joins in on the Brian kicking* lol
~*Dee*~

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium

I think I read in an interview once that Howie wished he had been blurred out too :(
Poor Nickers *hugs him*
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

I remembered seeing that too, actually.

See, Howie's nice enough to not even think of the possibility until after the fact.
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

LOL but at least he wasn't. That's the difference and Howie probably was kidding. I loved Howie's responses to those HOC questions. Nick got what he deserved after torturing him all those years.

*sigh* I think though, that's another reason why I feel disconnected, usually when things like that come up, Kevin would be the only one who would answer things honestly. I would have loved to hear what Kevin had to say about HOC.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium

Well that, and if Brian hadn't done it in the first place it probably wouldn't have even crossed Howie's mind.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Well, use that thinking cap of yours and put in in your camping story. :)

Kevin would have probably called it "tacky"... I think... But with less precise wording. lol
~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25