Fic Talk > Updates

Drop it like it's hot! Or... Updates from Dee. :o)

<< < (18/21) > >>

nicksgal:
Yay, finally another Author Talk! I kept my promise from last week (mostly because this week's chapter only took me an hour or so to edit).

If you would still like to read PBox, I will include both location links below. While all fifty chapters of PBox are complete, it is still undergoing the tiniest cursory edit where I change the paragraph alignment of the "~*~" and fix a couple errant commas, but otherwise it's all there. (I keep promising this errant comma update and not delivering, so this may be my next fanfic adjacent project.) Feedback is always appreciated on my magnum opus. :)

Pandora's Box on Absolute Chaos and Pandora's Box on AO3

Please find updates as follows (links now included after the titles):

This week, I have officially updated the same chapter on all platforms, so you are now free to read wherever makes you happiest and get the same content.

This week's chapter is Chapter Thirty-Three: Plans. You can find it here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3).

I didn't update this thread, but I posted Chapter Thirty-Two on AO3 on Sunday, officially catching up the cross-posting. That was a long seven weeks! It's crazy that I started double posting back at Chapter 18 and finally got caught up on Chapter 33.

Enjoy! Continue to feel free to ask me anything and get answers! Feedback of any kind is always appreciated (so much, that I say it twice every single week, lol). See you next Wednesday!

nicksgal:
Unlike last week, I did not edit fast (and did not have as much available time to edit), so no Author Talk this week. Maybe they'll be every other week or something at this rate, lol.

If you would still like to read PBox, I will include both location links below. While all fifty chapters of PBox are complete, it is still undergoing the tiniest cursory edit where I change the paragraph alignment of the "~*~" and fix a couple errant commas, but otherwise it's all there. (I keep promising this errant comma update and not delivering, so this may be my next fanfic adjacent project.) Feedback is always appreciated on my magnum opus. :)

This week's chapter is Chapter Thirty-Four: Beloved. You can find it here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3).

Enjoy! See you next Wednesday!

nicksgal:
No Author Talk this week; I'm very tired... can barely keep my eyes open on this joyous Wednesday.

This week's chapter is Chapter Thirty-Five: Contract. You can find it here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3).

nicksgal:
I made it! Somehow I finished this week's edit despite being sick during editing time. It was a long one, so I'm pretty impressed with myself.

This week's chapter is Chapter Thirty-Six: Tomorrow. You can find it here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3).

nicksgal:
So the streak finally ended. Somehow I managed while sick, but had the worst headache Monday and couldn't look at a screen. So here's to the new streak. Hopefully I can keep it going with some 00Carter today! I can't wait for everyone to read the new episode we've been working on!

This week's chapter is Chapter Thirty-Seven: Honesty. You can find it here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version