Fic Talk > Updates

Drop it like it's hot! Or... Updates from Dee. :o)

<< < (19/21) > >>

nicksgal:
I'm currently on a four day streak. But, I actually worked on both PDemons and the other new story I was writing yesterday. So things may be on the up and up! Maybe 00Carter was the break I needed more than moving to my own new thing. We'll see what happens!

If you would still like to read PBox, I will include both location links below. While all fifty chapters of PBox are complete, it is still undergoing the tiniest cursory edit where I change the paragraph alignment of the "~*~" and fix a couple errant commas, but otherwise it's all there. (I keep promising this errant comma update and not delivering, so this may be my next fanfic adjacent project.) Feedback is always appreciated on my magnum opus. :)

Pandora's Box on Absolute Chaos and Pandora's Box on AO3

Please find updates as follows (links now included after the titles):

This week's chapter is Chapter Thirty-Eight: Wanting. As you know, submissions on AC are currently down, but you can read chapters one through thirty-seven here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and up through the current chapter on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3). As soon as submissions come back here on AC, I'll upload any missing chapters.

Enjoy! See you next Wednesday!

nicksgal:
Anyone else ever feel bummed when work takes away from their writing? That's where I'm at. I've also run out of ideas on great author talks. I guess I have nothing to share about PBox&Co that isn't spoilery. But I'll answer any questions anyone has! Give me ideas, basically, lol.

If you would still like to read PBox, I will include both location links below. While all fifty chapters of PBox are complete, it is still undergoing the tiniest cursory edit where I change the paragraph alignment of the "~*~" and fix a couple errant commas, but otherwise it's all there. (I keep promising this errant comma update and not delivering, so this may be my next fanfic adjacent project.) Feedback is always appreciated on my magnum opus. :)

This week's chapter is Chapter Thirty-Nine: Distance. As you know, submissions on AC are currently down, but you can read chapters one through thirty-seven here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and up through the current chapter on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3). As soon as submissions come back here on AC, I'll upload any missing chapters.

nicksgal:
Work... But the good news is, I'm still writing. I've gotten yet another 00Carter scene finished. I can't wait until y'all get to enjoy the new episodes.

This week's chapter is Chapter Forty: Uncertainty. As you know, submissions on AC are currently down, but you can read chapters one through thirty-seven here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and up through the current chapter on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3). As soon as submissions come back here on AC, I'll upload any missing chapters.

Edited to add: Somehow I forgot to mention that there's only ten chapters left of PNecklace! The end is in sight, y'all. (For this installment at least.)

nicksgal:
A month into the new school year and I'm exhausted! But, PNecklace continues to update.

This week's chapter is Chapter Forty-One: Refuge. As you know, submissions on AC are currently down, but you can read chapters one through thirty-seven here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and up through the current chapter on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3). As soon as submissions come back here on AC, I'll upload any missing chapters.

Enjoy! Nine chapters left! See you next Wednesday!

nicksgal:
I almost didn't finish editing this week, but I did. I think I've earned a long nap.

This week's chapter is Chapter Forty-Two: Trust. As you know, submissions on AC are currently down, but you can read chapters one through thirty-seven here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and up through the current chapter on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3). As soon as submissions come back here on AC, I'll upload any missing chapters.

Enjoy! Eight chapters left! See you next Wednesday!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version