Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Howdy!

(1/8) > >>

mare:
So we're going to start the Story of the month feature back up again in February but we still do not have a story of the month to discuss.

I went back over those survey's you filled out and pasted all the answers to your number three questions on it. That was which author or story would you like to see featured as story of the month?

Here is what you said...

3) Name three authors or stories you would like to see as a featured fanfic of
the month:

Eboni (though alas, I believe she may have left the fanfic world...)
Mare
Mersey

the month:

Nicksgal

the month:

Chaos
Mersey
Izzy lol even though dont' think she posts on Chaos.

the month:
Julie
Mersey
Anastacia

the month:
Mizpah - Mare
Messing with magic - Purpura Lipstick (I will read the updates when I have more time!)
On the run - Mersey

3. I would love to see the authors, Starbeamz2, Mare, and the fan fic(I don't know her pen name) "Friends and More?" (if Teresa would hurry and finish it -lol)

the month:
Sarah (starbeamz2 on AC)
Rose (also Rose on AC)
Carrie (Jenna or Carrie_Swengli sh on AC)

1- Concrete Angel by LenniluvsBrian(NEVER has a story made me cry, until I read this one.)

2- Learning To Trust by sweet18_2003

3- Major Inconveniences by Chaos(Probably the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read.)

the month:

well, either they already have been or they will be i bet lol.....mare, shrinkingviole t/any collabs she does, and honey (more specifically Not Your Average Cinderella Story)

the month:
This really tough... Of course I'd say Laura for Something Beautiful although you might say I'm biased cuz she's my partner in crime, Julie (RokofAges) cuz I LOVE the Broken series. It had be glued to my computer. And from what I've read of Mare's work she always manages to pull me in.

the month: The Importance of Fly Fishing by Mare; No Matter What by ForeverRebel; I'm With You by Felikia.

the month:

1. Mare
2. Chaos
3. Julie

the month: Anastacia, Forever Rebel and... hmm... me! Heh. <-- that would be starry eyes lol

the month:
Friends and More, Beautiful Stranger, SEXCAPADES!!!! lol

So now I guess it's time for suggestions.

We most likely will get around to discussing all of these stories and that's what i'd like to happen.

This board will be a place to discuss as you read each chapter, very much like a book club. Maybe you can ask the author questions about specific scenes or comment on your favorites.

Just a place for you to talk about a specific story each month.  ;D

So i'm open to ideas and suggestions on any of the ones mentioned above.

Really my only request is that the fic be complete. It's very hrd to discuss an in progress fic! lol

nicksgal:
I'd really like to say, pick me I'd be so honored and then maybe people would acknowledge me.... Yes, I am selfish. ;)

But alas, in my best intentions, PBox won't be finished until March.

I leave it to your judement... *bows out*

Rose:
Well wow, being mentioned even once is cool, and unexpected for me lol.  :) how'd I miss that.

Purpura Lipstick:
I just noticed I was mentioned once too.. I'm soo ecstatic that I'd write if it wasn't so late and I needed to get to bed. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow morning ... bleh

mare:
Aww, yes a lot of you were mentioned.

I am thinking of going back to the very beginning though for this one. Yes, I am aware that was vague lmao

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version