Fic Talk > Felix Awards

Please participate in the 2009 Felix Awards Presentation Ceremony!

(1/9) > >>

Chaos:
Come one, come all. Whether you have a story nominated this season or not, I'd like to invite you to participate in the 2009 Felix Award Ceremony (date T.B.A.)

Things are coming together; the judging is nearly completed. Now it's time to prepare for the "ceremony".

If you've been nominated for an award, please submit your Acceptance Speech(es). Like the Oscars, we will only present the speech if your story receives the Felix, BUT we need to have one ready to go.

Whether you have a story nominated or not, there will be...interroga tors (various characters from law-enforcement-related fandoms) on the Red Carpet (and throughout the ceremony) with questions to be answered.

Please take the time to fill out the participation form.

If you don't have time to come up with something of your own, but don't mind me writing up something for you (dependant on how many people request/how much time I have), please don't hesitate to PM me or email me

I'm terrible at explaining stuff, so don't hesitate to ask questions if you have 'em!

*Though I will contact you if any major changes need to be made to the things you submit, I may need to make small changes to make things fit the style of the awards.

Ceremony date: TBA. (The judging is still not quite complete, but it's getting close!)

Please have your participation forms completed by July 3rd so that it can be included!

RokofAges75:
LMAO at the acceptance speech thing!  Hilarious!  I feel really egotistical writing an acceptance speech LMAO.

RokofAges75:
Just looked at the participation form... very cute!!!  This will be fun!

Chaos:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on June 21, 2009, 03:51:43 PM ---LMAO at the acceptance speech thing!  Hilarious!  I feel really egotistical writing an acceptance speech LMAO.

--- End quote ---

It's not egotistical if you're good!  8-)

(But hey, you can be as serious or silly as you want with the speeches!)

cabybakes:
Boy oh boy...this is a BIG deal...fun fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version