Fic Talk > Felix Awards 2009

Felix Reader's Choice Award for Best Hero (23)

(1/3) > >>

Chaos:

Ziva: Why is that guy running away?

Tony: Wouldn't you after that performance?

Ziva: I am seeing your tip.

Tony: I think you mean my point.

Ziva: Perhaps it would be, if you had one.

Tim: Guys? He's running away. Maybe it's because of the ridiculous song parody, but...what if that's Mimi? Think maybe we should go after him?

Tony: Well...it will get us out of watching any more of those musical numbers...

*They give chase.*

Kevin: We now come to the part of the Awards where the judges no longer had any say.

Howie: Kind of like after Top Ten week on "So You Think You Can Dance".

AJ: And you wonder why some people think you're gay...? Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Kevin: Might I remind you, that you guys all dance, too?

AJ: ... Yeah. Shutting up now.

Nick: You got AJ to shut up? Whoa. Kev, you're my new hero...

Shawn: The Reader's Choice Felix for Best Hero goes to:

With runner up

Rose (accepting on behalf of the 00Carter Team): Wow...who knew secret agents could win you awards? Um...geeze. Okay so I wrote this speech without a clue what to say. I gotta thank Julie first, she's been the best collaboration partner ever, and it's her randomness and love for gross things that I feed off of to be a better writer. Plus she helps me run my biggest writing project ever. Thanks to Dee who helped 00Carter be born. Thanks to all the girls in the 00Carter Agency, we're awesome, we wrote this together. Love ya all.

I think that's it...Oh! I forgot the most important...be ings. Thank you to all the penguins! For all the awesomely random inspiration they provide.

Go on to the Next Award
[/hide]

julilly:
Congrats to the winners and thanks for everyone for voting, the number of voters was a lot higher than last year so thanks!

Rose:
*does a happy dance to "Secret Agent Man"* Yay!

honey:
congrats 00carter team! Miss you guys!

RokofAges75:
Aww... thanks, Rose!

Seriously, thanks to everyone who voted for 00Carter as Best Hero! LOL  We were thrilled to be nominated and are thrilled to receive an award! :)

Congratulation s to AverySpencer!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version