Fic Talk > Felix Awards 2009

Felix Award for Best Novel (16)

(1/3) > >>

Chaos:

*Outside the auditorium, Olivia and Elliot have caught up with AngelgirlD*

Elliot: Have ever posted anything under another name?

AngelgirlD: Yes, I have. My alias is AngelgirlDorou gh but is mostly poems.

Olivia: Do you have any new stories that you're working on?

AngelgirlD: Exotic Amapola is the one that been working recently.  The story is about Spicy Amapola, an exotic dancer, known for her enchantress moves and awesome body; she is a seductress, temptress, a vixen of the night capturing men, educing hunger of her but in notion, never touch.  Because if you dare touch her you are bound to her and she to you, that if you are true, she will be the one.

Howie finds the most gorgeous brown eyes that captivated him from behind a mask.  Through illusion, passion, lust and money, will he find that kindred heart that he has been longing for?  Will she be the one that save Howie from loveless life or Sunshine withers Amapola forever and takes her place? Follow Howie and his vixen thru the hurls of the exotic nights and its mysteries.

*Elliot frantically jots down notes*

Olivia: Thank you. That sounds really exciting. You're free to go back in.

*AngelgirlD returns to the auditorium where the next presentation is already in progress*.

Olivia: I don't like her for this GottaBeMimi thing. Just doesn't seem like the type.

Elliot: Agreed...but we better keep close tabs on that one. Capturing men? Masks?

Olivia: Better put her in the files for future reference...

*Onstage*

Nick: Damn. That was the longest presentation I've ever seen...

Shawn: You might say it was novel length.

Gus: You might, but you'd be highly exaggerating.

Shawn: Thank you, Spoily-McSpoilerson. The Felix for Best Novel goes to:

With runner up:

Kevin: MonkeyAbu could not be here tonight, but I'm sure she thanks everyone who nominated her story!

AJ: Thanks!

Shawn: And the Felix Award for Best Cliffhanger is--

Gus: Give it up, Shawn.

Go on to the Next Award
[/hide]

julilly:
Congratulation s Ashley and Kelly for taking your fic out of contention for this award next year!  ;)

alota_cookin:
*stands and claps* Congrats Ladies!

RokofAges75:
Congrats Ashley and Kelly!!!

Rose:
Go Kelly for rocking the awards tonight! lol. Congats Ashley!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version