Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured story for March 2007 - Love of A Child

<< < (6/8) > >>

shrinkingviolet:

--- Quote from: mare on March 26, 2007, 06:12:48 PM ---Ladies since your month is winding down I thought it would be fun to pose this question to each other since you are such good friends :)

So, Shrinking Violet, tell us three things about Anastacia that might surprise us.

and Anastacia tell is three things about Shrinking Violet that might surprise us.

:D

--- End quote ---

Could you have asked me a harder question? *sigh*

I'm going to have to think on this and get back with you, lol

Anastacia:

--- Quote from: mare on March 26, 2007, 06:12:48 PM ---Ladies since your month is winding down I thought it would be fun to pose this question to each other since you are such good friends :)

So, Shrinking Violet, tell us three things about Anastacia that might surprise us.

and Anastacia tell is three things about Shrinking Violet that might surprise us.

:D

--- End quote ---

First off, this is not simply my month, this is my year! I have seized it and no one could pry it from my cold, grubby fingers...

Secondly, three things about My Posie that would surprise you... Hmm...

1. She keeps our prized golden dildo in a glass case in the center of her room with a light shining down upon it.

2. Though she is a phenomenal writer, she is very insecure about what she writes. She gets nervous, though she shouldn't.

3. My Lovely dabbles in slash and has pulled me into the genre, though she'll probably skin me alive for drawing out that fact, so, thank you for rooting her against me, Mare!

shrinkingviolet:

--- Quote from: Anastacia on March 26, 2007, 09:04:14 PM ---First off, this is not simply my month, this is my year! I have seized it and no one could pry it from my cold, grubby fingers...

Secondly, three things about My Posie that would surprise you... Hmm...

1. She keeps our prized golden dildo in a glass case in the center of her room with a light shining down upon it.

2. Though she is a phenomenal writer, she is very insecure about what she writes. She gets nervous, though she shouldn't.

3. My Lovely dabbles in slash and has pulled me into the genre, though she'll probably skin me alive for drawing out that fact, so, thank you for rooting her against me, Mare!

--- End quote ---

What she forgot to add to #1 was that I'm pulling out said dildo when she comes to visit... And she also forgot to add that she loves slash almost as much as I do, and she writes it ten million times better than I ever could.

Anastacia:

--- Quote from: shrinkingviolet on March 26, 2007, 09:08:21 PM ---What she forgot to add to #1 was that I'm pulling out said dildo when she comes to visit... And she also forgot to add that she loves slash almost as much as I do, and she writes it ten million times better than I ever could.

--- End quote ---

I suppose I should also mention that she will be on the recieving end of said dildo even though I'm supposed to be her closet lover and I don't love slash, I'm intrigued by slash, and I am hardly an adequate writer of such. Besides, SHE'S BEEN DOING IT LONGER! The pervert!

mare:
AHH ladies my virgin ears!!! lmao  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version