Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Features waiting line...

(1/16) > >>

mare:
In the past, I never really posted who was going to be featured because I thought it would be a nice surprise for the author. Since participation has waned over the years when it comes to the discussion part of the fics, I have decided to let everyone know who will be featured and when. That's where this waiting line comes in.

If you see your name on this list and do not want to be featured you need to PM me to let me know, although if you don't want to be featured that's just weird, but i'll take your name off lol

This also lets you know when your time is coming and maybe will spark some of you to work on these stories before your turn comes! :)

In January, i'm changing the format to name just the author and that person can pick which story they want to have featured. Again, if I don't hear from that person at least a week before their turn, I'll pick the story instead.

~ Mare

The line so far:

Featured story list

-----------------------------------------
August (#91) Filiklepto
September (#92) Jenna
October (#93) evergreenwrite r83
November (#94) Sakabelle
December (#95) Pengi
January (#96) Carter_Orange
February (#97) Rose
March (#98) Julilly
April (#99) RokofAges75
May (#100) Mare

rebellious_one:
This is a great idea Mare, especially with starting to let the authors pick which story of theirs they want to feature. And LMAO at deeming those who don't want to be featured "weird".

mare:
^ well, it is weird lol I just calls it like I sees it.

Pengi:
Yay! I'm excited!  ;D
LOL It'll be interesting to see what story I deem worthy of feature status come January.

Congrats to the featured stories! Looking forward to reading/discussing!

RokofAges75:
Back at ya! :)  I also like the idea of letting the author choose the story.  I wouldn't have chosen anything different than what's already been featured or on the list for me, but for people who have a lot of stories in the works at the same time, that makes sense.  What you feel is your best story may not be the most popular.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version