Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Features waiting line...

<< < (3/16) > >>

RokofAges75:
Ooh cool!  April's when my b-day is... good month!  Maybe I'll have Curtain Call almost finished by then.

mare:
Good. Maybe if not it'll be an incentive for you to finish it up lol And maybe even update Guilty Roads, remember that one? :P

RokofAges75:
Aww I know... no, I haven't forgotten GR; honestly, I think I need to tackle one at a time and finish CC first, then go back to GR when I can actually commit to it and stay in the story.  I've found it's not the kind of story I can just write whenever I feel like it, 'cause it takes too much effort to get inspired for.  I need to write on it consistently for it to work.  So I will plan on having CC at least close to being done by April.  If I stay on a roll with it, I might even be able to finish it by then, which would be perfect, cause I don't really have anything else to feature LOL.

mare:
LOL you could always go old school if you need to.

RokofAges75:
Eek.  I hate all my stories pre-Broken, and since BMS has already been featured, there's no point in doing Broken.  I'm pretty much limited to either Curtain Call or 00Carter LOL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version