Fic Talk > Beta Central

Welcome to Beta Central!

<< < (2/3) > >>

cabybakes:

--- Quote from: Karen on August 20, 2010, 02:45:58 PM ---How are you wanting them to do this? Constantly emailing/im/twitter you?

--- End quote ---

Honestly, I'm not sure...once I find the right person I guess all of that can be worked out :)  It's weird because I've never had to find one before, my last two came out of friendships online but one of my gals isn't writing at all and the other is all Twilight these days...

Karen:
I wouldn't mind giving it a try. Why kind of stuff do you write? I signed up for some other fandom writing challenges to get myself back in writing so I was forced to write so I knew I had to do it and put time aside to get it done so I know it helps. I think I need to do that again :(

julilly:

--- Quote from: cabybakes on August 20, 2010, 05:22:37 PM ---Honestly, I'm not sure...once I find the right person I guess all of that can be worked out :)  It's weird because I've never had to find one before, my last two came out of friendships online but one of my gals isn't writing at all and the other is all Twilight these days...

--- End quote ---

Read your PMs! :)

cabybakes:

--- Quote from: Karen on August 21, 2010, 01:51:27 AM ---I wouldn't mind giving it a try. Why kind of stuff do you write? I signed up for some other fandom writing challenges to get myself back in writing so I was forced to write so I knew I had to do it and put time aside to get it done so I know it helps. I think I need to do that again :(

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much for your offer, Karen...but since you haven't read it and I am so far into things, I think I really need someone who is caught up!  I will definitely keep you in mind for future stories. 

Let me know if I can help you at all getting things going again.  I know for me, seeing some of the people on the boards get back into writing is a motivator!!! 

yorkielover88:
would anyone out there be willing to read through what carterkid, kissesxoxo and I have written of HELP ME? also tell us if our future plans make sense or not? I understand people not having time to commit but just reading what is written and giving any grammar pointers or anything would be great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version