Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

Are you up for a challenge? Come in if you are brave!

<< < (2/13) > >>

starbeamz:

--- Quote from: mare on March 30, 2007, 11:51:31 AM ---That's a good idea. I did that very recently. I tried reading something romance-ish.

--- End quote ---

Ooh...What'd you read? And how did it go? Were you turned away by it or were you pleasantly surprised? or Somewhere in the middle?

Huh. Maybe these should be questions that we should all post the answers to once we've read something out of our norm of reading. Yes? Is that okay? :)

honey:

--- Quote from: mare on March 30, 2007, 11:51:31 AM ---That's a good idea. I did that very recently. I tried reading something romance-ish.

--- End quote ---

and??? Doesn't sound like it was very promising... haha Oh well at least you tired :) If you can't get through it, then you can't get through it. I say try, but if you do and you just can't get into it, then don't waste your time forcing yourself to finish it.

I guess for me I might have to try and read a slash...   hmmm.... this should be interesting.

honey:

--- Quote from: starbeamz2 on March 30, 2007, 02:06:49 PM ---Ooh...What'd you read? And how did it go? Were you turned away by it or were you pleasantly surprised? or Somewhere in the middle?

Huh. Maybe these should be questions that we should all post the answers to once we've read something out of our norm of reading. Yes? Is that okay? :)

--- End quote ---

yeah, that would be interesting to hear

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: starbeamz2 on March 30, 2007, 02:06:49 PM ---Ooh...What'd you read? And how did it go? Were you turned away by it or were you pleasantly surprised? or Somewhere in the middle?

--- End quote ---

Yup. *nod* Then we all might find some more interesting things to read. :)

mare:

--- End quote ---

I would rather not say what it was. After the first chapter I got excited because it seemed to be boy centered but then by the second one it went back to the old formula so I lost interest. It just didn't do anything for me at all, but at least I tried.

I have tried before lol this isn't the first time i've read a romance. I have even read slash fics before. That's how I have come to the conclusion I do not like some of these things. lol

but yes, I did try and will again lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version