Fic Talk > Felix Awards

Felix Awards 2010 Nominees!!

<< < (2/15) > >>

summer:
Aww gosh, thanks to whoever nominated me. :) I come to update one of my fics and was greeted with this wonderful news. Thanks again and good luck to everyone. :)

cabybakes:
Congrats everyone!  I must say that I'm surprised I was nominated...I thought Casual was old news...very shocked!

summer03:
ooh... very interesting list... I have some reading to do. :) Congrats all who got nominated.

luna610:
Yay. Congrats to all the nominations! And thanks to whoever nominated my challenge...wa s not expecting that at all. lol. This will be fun!

RokofAges75:
First of all, congratulation s to everyone who was nominated!  There are some AMAZING stories nominated in all categories!

Secondly, WOW!  I am shocked and flattered by all the nominations - to whoever nominated me, THANK YOU!  I have to admit, I was hoping Song for the Undead would get some love, since it's the first year it's been far along enough to be nominated, so thank you for that!  I was really surprised to see my other stories nominated - the unfinished (and non-updated - sorry!) stuff and Broken/BMS, which have both been finished for years.  That was a really nice surprise - thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version