Fic Talk > Felix Awards 2010

Coming to a forum near you... Felix 2010!

(1/22) > >>

FelixAwards:
All I want for Christmas is a Felix Award!

You read, you nominated, you voted, and now someone will be a winner!

Join us Christmas Eve Eve (December 23, 2010) at 9PM Atlantic (8PM EST, 7PM CST, 6PM MST, 5PM PST, 1AM GMT) to find out who is going home with the loot!

Nominees, prepare your acceptance speeches because you never know... you might just need them!  8-)

ForeverFrick:
Yay!  I feel that we should ask the Backstreet Boys to present some of the awards personally... ;) 

Pengi:
^ that could be dangerous

Nick: and now I'm here to present the award for best (insert category)........ and the winner is... (WINNER!)

Winner: *runs up, looks at award in nick's hands, looks at nick... takes award, chucks it over shoulder, grabs nick, runs*

Nick: AHHHHH!

colorguard_diva:

--- Quote from: Pengi on December 06, 2010, 04:38:43 AM ---^ that could be dangerous

Nick: and now I'm here to present the award for best (insert category)........ and the winner is... (WINNER!)

Winner: *runs up, looks at award in nick's hands, looks at nick... takes award, chucks it over shoulder, grabs nick, runs*

--- End quote ---

Heck with running away with him...I would grab him, knock him on the floor and kiss every inch of his body. LOL!

evergreenwriter83:

--- Quote from: Pengi on December 06, 2010, 04:38:43 AM ---^ that could be dangerous

--- End quote ---

Haha, num num Nickers!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version