Fic Talk > Felix Awards 2010

Romance (09)

<< < (3/5) > >>

luna610:
Finally I'm here!

Congrats Julie :) Love that story...you deserve the win!

RokofAges75:
Holy shit!!!  I SOOOO was not expecting that; I didn't think I even had a shot at this one!  I took these pictures earlier just joking around, but seriously, this one fits my reaction pretty damn accurately LOL.

http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q289/joolligan/Felix/?action=view&current=react2.jpg

Thank you SO much to everyone who voted.  I've never had a more loyal, devoted group of readers than I did for Broken/BMS.  It's been almost three years since I finished this story, so I figured everyone would have forgotten about it; it was a pleasant surprise just to be nominated because I wasn't expecting it to be on anyone's radar anymore, but I really didn't think it had any shot at winning, especially in the big romance category.  I'm stunned, but obviously thrilled - thank you!!  (Broken Nick says thank you, too.  I think.  It sounded sort of like "Braaaaaainssss," but I'm pretty sure it was thank you.)

Congratulation s to Jen - I figured you had this one in the bag, girl!  Runner-up is well deserved!

yorkielover88:
I honestly am pleased to see that I didnt win. Alive was not meant to be a romance. Just wanna let you guys know that. Lol

Contests on the win!

luna610:
Love the pic, Julie! LOL. And Jen, congrats to you too :) I love that story.

Purpura Lipstick:
congratulation s Julie!!! fantastic.  Your date has a bit of someone's skin hanging...no ... wait... that's his skin ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version