Welcome > Rules and News

AC District Court

<< < (3/12) > >>

FrickingKaos:
Exactly Rose. I don't know why its so offensive. Its to give you more a reason NOT to break rules lol geez

yorkielover88:
I don't think mariah deserves to be listed here either! It might not be intended to single people out but it does! It hurts my feelings! There are new people here who did not see me loose it over the unfair locking of my account! Those People have no Buisness knowing my mistakes! It should be between me and mods not all of you!

We are all humans here! We all are able to feel pain! Let's consider each others feelings! I would not do something to purposely hurt any of you alls feelings! Why would you do something to hurt mine or anyOne elses! This site should be about fun! Not about competions and hurting peoples feelings!

Annabelle:
I agree with yorkielover88 and Sapphire. I can understand why you would want to make it public so that the rule breakers won't do it again but at the same time, it's a invasion of privacy! I don't mean to offend you or tell you how to run your site but this isn't right to put it on public display like that....You need to send the nofitiation by PM or if you post on here, if its possible, make it visible that only the ones in trouble can view but for everyone to view it? Thats just mean...and it not only embarrasses people, it also humiliate them too. Please and try and look at it from the authors point of view.
You wouldn't want people airing your dirty laundry would you? So to speak...
Again sorry if you get offended or you think I'm trying to tell you what to do, I'm just offering my opinion.

yorkielover88:

--- Quote from: Annabelle on January 13, 2011, 07:24:50 PM ---I agree with yorkielover88 and Sapphire. I can understand why you would want to make it public so that the rule breakers won't do it again but at the same time, it's a invasion of privacy! I don't mean to offend you or tell you how to run your site but this isn't right to put it on public display like that....You need to send the nofitiation by PM or if you post on here, if its possible, make it visible that only the ones in trouble can view but for everyone to view it? Thats just mean...and it not only embarrasses people, it also humiliate them too. Please and try and look at it from the authors point of view.
You wouldn't want people airing your dirty laundry would you? So to speak...
Again sorry if you get offended or you think I'm trying to tell you what to do, I'm just offering my opinion.

--- End quote ---

Well said!

mare:
This is no different than the ban log they used over at LD and other places to let you know who is breaking rules and the consequences. And I do think the reason Jullily put it up was to let people know we are holding people accountable for their actions on the site. It's one thing to say we're enforcing the rules but it's another to actually do it. This thread wasn't made just to make fun of people.

Personally I think it's a great idea and remember, you wouldn't be so upset about it, if you followed the rules in the first place. That in itself is showing me it's a good idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version