Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: Mare's updates when she actually writes something. lol  (Read 27199 times)

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
Re: Scars and Thirteenth Step updates!
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2008, 09:38:48 PM »

*whips out pom poms*
Mare, Mare
You can do it girl
Because all your stories
Rock my world!!
Go Mare!!
*does a high kick and falls flat on ass*

Me likes your avy btw. :) *sigh* I miss Kevy. :(
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2008, 10:32:28 PM »

LOL thanks for the cheer. And I miss him too :( *kicks Kevin*
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2008, 05:20:37 PM »

YAY! I finally updated! I hope some of you care lol I only have one more chapter to go! :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2008, 08:06:27 PM »

I guess no one does care afterall *sniff sniff* :(

I had to get the *sniff sniff* in there somewhere. Ah well i'm still only one chapter away from being done so high fives myself. lol

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2008, 09:02:16 PM »

I guess no one does care afterall *sniff sniff* :(

I had to get the *sniff sniff* in there somewhere. Ah well i'm still only one chapter away from being done so high fives myself. lol

I care Mare!!! I do!!! I was excited for your update even though I haven't read your story, just because it's good to see our queen leading by example.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2008, 09:12:25 PM »

YAY! I finally updated! I hope some of you care lol I only have one more chapter to go! :)

I CARE! It gives me a reason to put off writing.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2008, 09:18:27 PM »

I care Mare!!! I do!!! I was excited for your update even though I haven't read your story, just because it's good to see our queen leading by example.

^ l'm never really sure what to make of that because it's kind of like saying, 

"Your stories are not read worthy to me but yay for you updating it anyway!" but because I know you and you rock, i'm taking that as a compliment! LOL

So thanks Kelly! :)

high fives Kelly lol i'm all about the high fiving tonight!

And Julilly you should write because as opposed to me, people do want to read your next chapter! This includes me! lol so get writing!!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2008, 09:34:02 PM »

no no. It's because I've read enough of your work to know that you are a good writer and I like to see the people update that I know know how to write. Somebody has to show the teeny's how to do it.

You honestly can't take it personally that I haven't read most of your stuff. I've only read one of your longer stories and a few of your stories and all of the challenges you've responded to. 

It's not because I don't care enough to read your stories, (there are actually a couple on my eventually I do want to read them list) it's just because I hardly ever read anything and I've already read something of yours and I'm trying to read something from all the authors on here that I know and talk to or have heard good things about. I actually haven't read more than one story from anyone. (except Sarah because she tends write my exact cup of tea. If you wrote fun fluffy Brian Romances I'd probably have read most of them too.)

Anyway, it's the same with Julie. I've only read Broken of hers and the parts she writes for 00carter, but I still think she's great and I like to see her update too. Does that make any sense at all?

plus, you do ROCK. So I'm happy for you when you update because you so rarely do it.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2008, 09:44:36 PM »

^ thanks Kelly. Just ignore everything that comes from me tonight. It's been a really bad day. lol

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2008, 09:53:04 PM »

^ thanks Kelly. Just ignore everything that comes from me tonight. It's been a really bad day. lol

aww. just for that I should go read something of yours.  :D (cause I know everyone gets excited when I read their stuff. haha.)

no, but really, sorry you had a bad day.  :'(  those are the worst. *squishy hug*

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2008, 09:57:41 PM »

Thanks lol yup I just get over sensitive to everything when crappy days like this one happen. It doens't even have anything to do with fanfic. I'm just taking it out on my fanfic stuff right now :P

Misplaced aggression, you gotta love it.

*squishy hugs back* lol

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2008, 09:59:23 PM »

Thanks lol yup I just get over sensitive to everything when crappy days like this one happen. It doens't even have anything to do with fanfic. I'm just taking it out on my fanfic stuff right now :P

Misplaced aggression, you gotta love it.

*squishy hugs back* lol

*gasp* and I thought you were perfect.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2008, 10:01:10 PM »

Shh! Don't tell anyone!

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2008, 02:31:45 AM »

*jumps in* I care Mare!! Haha, that rhymed!! Lol. Anywho... I can't believe this is already the second to the last chapter... that makes me sad... if I had a choice, I'd want the suspense in this story to just keep going, and going, and going... *watches as a little pink bunny rabbit, banging on a bass drum, rolls by*
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2008, 05:09:54 AM »

I know, it's almost done. Weird since it's been so long I think since it started. There's only so much suspense you can get for this one though before it starts moving in a direction I didn't want to take. lol

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13