Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured Story for May 2007 - Children Like Me by Mersey

<< < (3/20) > >>

mare:
uh... lol

mers:
OMG! ok before i forget, Mare, thank you for making CLM story of the Month! I'm glad that fic is completed hehe. And i feel special, like Nick and Sam, so I'm in good company yes?

Thank you for the kind words you girls! You put a  ;D to my face. Also, maria's right. I was kind of reluctant to write an entire chapter of Sam & Dean because I'm still not comfortable writing their characters but I enjoyed writing that chapter in the end, and it opened up a lot of doors for their POV in later chaps, which helps the story so yeah, bugging can be a good thing, lol.

Also, I know you had your reservations for this fic mare, you dont want to read a SN fic, you want a BSB fic, which is what i was aiming for, Dean and Sam are secondary characters and I hope i managed to get that balance right. I didnt even want to make Nick a special kid in the beginning cause i thought that was kind of corny, but I remembered Sam’s visions are always connected to the YED and a fellow special kid somehow and so everything clicked into place.

I also had a really proud moment when Sarah told me she had started watching and became a fan and is currently writing her first BSB/SN crossover.

Okay, I want to do a haiku now but i seriously suck at this.

mare:
You are welcome! :) I meant every word. It's a great story and I get tingly knowing you wrote it got my Bday.

mers:

--- Quote from: mare on May 01, 2007, 10:33:03 PM ---You are welcome! :) I meant every word. It's a great story and I get tingly knowing you wrote it got my Bday.

--- End quote ---

Yes, i need a push to write, and your birthday was it for me. I thought hey, why not? It's a 3M tradition anyways, lets do it! lol. and the big bonus is that you liked it in the end, it would have sucked if you hated it and it was meant for your bday! lol

Teri:
Hmm haven't read this one yet, I'm gonna have to check it out!!! *runs to AC*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version