Fic Talk > Felix Awards

Save the date!

<< < (3/3)

Purpura Lipstick:
If I am in the house and not out of it for a viewing for some strange reason, I'll try to be here. 

FrickingKaos:
Boo I will be at work. I work Saturdays unless by some amazing miracle I am off lol. Otherwise I will be around. I'm so excited for the awards, being my first one. Good luck everyone!

RokofAges75:
Just had to share... I was discussing the coming weekend with people, talking about possibly making plans for Saturday, and in the back of my mind, I kept thinking, "Saturday... Saturday... seems like something special is happening Saturday."  It finally occurred to me what it was!  Felix Awards!!  Not that I can tell anyone about that.  But I won't be making plans for the evening, anyway; if I do anything, it will be in the afternoon.  I will BE here LOL.

Rose:
Ditto on that! On the net or through my phone, I will be here LOL.

Sakabelle:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on February 15, 2012, 10:04:30 PM ---Just had to share... I was discussing the coming weekend with people, talking about possibly making plans for Saturday, and in the back of my mind, I kept thinking, "Saturday... Saturday... seems like something special is happening Saturday."  It finally occurred to me what it was!  Felix Awards!!  Not that I can tell anyone about that.  But I won't be making plans for the evening, anyway; if I do anything, it will be in the afternoon.  I will BE here LOL.

--- End quote ---

That happened to me too, haha! I will be here as well.

Thanks Mare, Julilly and everyone else who helped put this together! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version