Fic Talk > Research Assistance

College help

<< < (8/9) > >>

FrickingKaos:
I can't believe I didn't think of looking it up on wikipedia. I won't ask anything anymore here. Sorry...

Rose:
No need to apologize. But this way in case none of us know, wiki might be of help.

RokofAges75:
That's what this board is for - to ask questions!  Wikipedia is great for factual information, but it can't describe personal experiences.  Since I don't think any of us rushed for a sorority ourselves, the internet might be more helpful there, but I'm sure there are other things that people here will be able to help you with. :)

julilly:

--- Quote from: DelphinaCarter on August 18, 2012, 06:13:26 AM ---I can't believe I didn't think of looking it up on wikipedia. I won't ask anything anymore here. Sorry...

--- End quote ---

I never implied you shouldn't have asked the question. I don't know why you felt compelled to apologize, but you definitely don't have anything to be sorry for.

Often Wikipedia will have step by step breakdowns of things that are often beneficial to compliment what we all might know. Like Julie said, it's great to get the personal experience but if you're trying to make it really accurate, which it seems like you are, then Wikipedia is a valuable resource.

I do a good chunk of my fic research on Google in addition to personal experiences.

FrickingKaos:
I always apologize for everything, I'm not offended at all...it's just how I am. Thanks girls. I thought I was being annoying asking so many questions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version