Welcome > Introductions

N00B!

(1/6) > >>

shark_carter:
Hi guys! I'm new to the forum and returning to AC.

Back when I used to frequent the site though this forum didn't exist so this is pretty awesome and looks like it'll be a lot of fun! :)

My name is Sheena, I'm 28 years old (yikes!) I was born and raised in a town outside of Dayton, Ohio called Beavercreek. When I was 20 I moved to Kingston, Ontario to attend Queen's University where I got my BAH in Sociology. I met my then boyfriend, now husband, during school and never left!

Now I sell cell phones. You know what they say, what do you do with an BAH in sociology? LOL (anyone who likes Avenue Q will get that one!)

Though I do feel like sometimes the human social experiences that I witness while working retail is a bit like a field study, so I pretend that it's all just research.

I was into fanfic a long time ago but school took over my life around the same time that BSB dropped off the planet for a while and I dropped off with them fandom-wise. Now that I'm done with school and have a bit more free time I want to get back into it and I'm working on writing a few things as well as reading many others!

My favourite BSB is Nick, my favourite writers are Pengi and Karah, I like pepperoni pizza and long walks on the beach... LOL

I'm on Twitter now, too! I'd always gone and checked BSB's and Nick's twitter page but I didn't have one of my own to follow on because I didn't think I would have much use for it. I decided though that I would get more "connected" and started one up! My username on there is also shark_carter. Yes, I know, I stole Nick's instagram username but I thought it was SO CUTE so when I was trying to think of a username I decided to pay homage to him LOL SO.... FOLLOW ME! haha

This is long so I'm going to stop now. :) HI AGAIN!

Carter-Orange:
Welcome Sheena, I'm Steph from the UK :)

mare:
Welcome to the forum, Sheena! :)

It's always nice when people come back after a long hiatus!

shark_carter:

--- Quote from: Carter-Orange on September 10, 2012, 02:08:55 PM ---Welcome Sheena, I'm Steph from the UK :)

--- End quote ---

Hi Steph! Nice to meet you! :D

shark_carter:

--- Quote from: mare on September 10, 2012, 02:10:31 PM ---Welcome to the forum, Sheena! :)

It's always nice when people come back after a long hiatus!

--- End quote ---

Thanks! It's nice to be back. Things have changed a bit but not so much that I don't remember what to do lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version