Welcome > Introductions

Well, hey there.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Purpura Lipstick:
I think I might remember the name of that site from back in the day. Perhaps you were linked on mine. LOL.

mmm tomatoes, I never liked them growing up and then found that I really do like them.  I am an avid Dr. Who fan, I grew up on the 4th Dr. on PBS.  (And mare, I never cared much for Martha either)

I remember Daria! LOL she always reminded me of my friend/room mate in college.  

I too have been a fan since 1998 and had a site started in 1999 that has kind of wafted off into oblivion. Good thing that AC still exists for those of us still writing BSB fanfic to post. :)  

mare:
When you guys go by the # of Dr. Who, I get confused. I like this one with Martha now. Not sure what number he is but he's David Tenant? I liked the guy before him too.

Purpura Lipstick:
David Tenant = #10
Christopher Ecclastian (sp) = #9
Matt Smith = #11

I can't tell you the actor's name for #4 he was the guy who wore the scarf ... lol

Carter-Orange:
Welcome Ellebeth, I'm Steph from Wales and also a big Doctor Who fan too!  I grew up with it like Lore did and like all three of the recent doctors.  Not bothered about Martha either, but loved the whole Doctor and Rose storyline.

Lore, the one with the scarf is Tom Baker :)

Ellebeth:
Wales! Heck yeah, I bet you grew up with some Doctor Who. :) Isn't the Doctor Who Experience over there? If I should ever make it to the UK (Ireland is very near the top of my bucket list, so...), I'm so going there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version