Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

FS for August: First Impressions by Kyrie

(1/7) > >>

mare:
Happy August everyone!

This month our featured author is Kyrie and she has picked her story First Impressions to be the one we talk about. Here is the link to the story:

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11095&warning=4

She has joined the forum and hopefully will be participating in any discussions or questions regarding her writing.

So welcome to Kyrie and everyone else, feel free to ask questions and welcome her to the board! :)

mare:
1) Tell us one thing about your story that no one else knows?

2) How long did it take you to write this entire story?

3) Give us a summary different from the one you have posted on AC, with a few more spoilers to make people tune in.

4) What made you come up with the concept of this one?

5) Who was your favorite character in this story and why?

6) You had to know this was coming, who was your least favorite?

7) Are all the boys in this one? If not why did you choose to exclude them?

Kyrie:
Hi Everyone!
Thank you for reading my story and I'll do my best to answer all the questions that Mare posted:

1) No one knows that I am a teacher and that experience Kat had with her students is one I've had in the past with mine - unfortunately the Backstreet Boys were not there :-(

2) It took me about two months to write the story.

3) Kat Brady has always loved the Backstreet Boys and unknowingly gets a chance to meet them. Unfortunately, her favorite AJ isn't in the best frame of mind to meet a new fan. She tries to make the most of a bad situation and thanks to her family, he starts to come around. Their relationship gets stronger but meets with some resistance from several people. Sometimes you don't get a fairytale ending no matter how hard you try.

4) I came up with the concept by trying to figure out how the boys and a fan might react if they got a chance to mix their personal lives with a chance encounter.

5) I love Kat. I know she is frustrating and way too stubborn for her own good but she has a good heart, truly loves her family and friends and would do anything for them.

6) Without a doubt it's Michelle. She is selfish, cruel and just does not care about anyone but herself. She will use whoever she needs to get what she wants.

7) All the boys are in the story but AJ and Nick are the primary ones. Brian plays a much larger part in the sequel "Lasting Impressions."

I hope you all enjoy the story and Want to read the sequel. Please send me any feedback, good or bad, so I cam improve my writing and stories!

Thanks again!
Kyrie

mare:
What do you teach, Kyrie? There are a lot of teachers on the board! I think that's pretty awesome!

RokofAges75:
Woot, another teacher!  Welcome to the forum, and congratulation s on being featured, Kyrie!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version